𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.

the plans for the night were simple

the plans for the night were simple. everyone will meet up at aramis' place to hangout and chill. no complications. just to relax. vibe to some music. talk about life. relate to feelings. you know, the shit they always do.

the trio from earlier were already residing at aramis'. listening to music and chilling on the couch while talking about whatever came up on their clouded minds.

"what's good!" ruben called out as he walked in, announcing his presence as the rest of the guys followed in right behind him.

"hey," wynter acknowledged their presence as they came and sat around the room. "y'all look wrecked as hell."

ray sat next to wynter, throwing his arm over her shoulders. "yeah, i'm just glad i'm back witchu."

"oh wow." edye's eyes widened, staring at ray and wynter. they've been really lowkey so it was definitely rare to see them intimate.

"you just be hogging shit." fuckshit chuckled as he sat on the couch beside edye, slyly taking the blunt from her fingers.

edye glanced at fuckshit before doing a double-take. she then grabbed his face, examining the bruises and swollen areas. "fuckshit, what is this?"

he grimaced as the pain was fairly fresh but it actually didn't bother him much. his face wasn't anything compared to dexter's and that's all he cared about. "edye, i'm fine."

"your face isn't." she shook her head.

"i'm straight." fuckshit shrugged her off as he thought she was basically overreacting.

"i told you she'd act like this, bro." ray interrupted, already done with the two of them as he turned his full attention to wynter.

edye glanced around the room, noticing that the boys had unsurprised possibly guilty faces. "the fuck? you guys knew about this?"

"baby, you need to chill."

"no, i'm not gonna chill. you could've gotten seriously hurt." she raised her voice as she started to get mad at how careless he was being right now. "like on some bullshit!"

"ain't i right here?" fuckshit spoke under his breath as he rolled his eyes at how edye was acting. he thought she was blowing things way out of proportion. at the end of the day, he had zero regrets about his actions he had previously partaken in.

"really? don't roll your eyes at me." she said with a scoff.

"edye fucking chill. c'mere," he stood, grabbing her hand and pulling her down the hall to a room. "i'm fine, trust me. i did what i had to do and dexter got what he deserved."

edye stood in front of him with her arms crossed, trying to be tough. ".. so you fought dexter?" she raised an eyebrow. she didn't know much on the history between them but it still surprised her. sometimes fuckshit was all talk when it came to certain things.

fuckshit nodded proudly, not hiding the smirk on his face as he thought about the fight. "yeah. i fucking beat his ass."

"why?"

"i just handled some things that should've been handled. i just don't know why you getting mad." he explained, nudging her on the arm.

"i told you. i just don't like to see you hurt. and you know i don't like when you're frustrated over bs."

"see? i'm fine," he held her hand before bringing her fingers up to rest on his lips. "sometimes i see why i like your crazy ass."

"and you can shut the fuck up, mr. meaty." edye smiled at him sarcastically as she referenced the cartoon.

fuckshit placed a hand over his heart as if he were hurt. "wow, it's like that?"

"yup," she kissed his reddened cheek before turning to leave the room. "it's like that."

he caught her wrist before she could even leave, pulling her back into the room. "yeah.. i'm not done with you."