𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

WYNTERSZN JUST POSTED A PHOTO.

wynterszn it's hot as hell today*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

nicotheduffer aye best
frienddd

wynterszn wassupppp

thatsonme yeah
prob cause of u

wynterszn wow is that ur attempt at flirting ray?

aramis2hood u should
bring me one of those drinks

rubensk8s i second that

wynterszn bettt send the addy

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

a weird thing about edye would have to be that she got irritated at the most random things. this being one of those times as she huffed seeing wynter walk into motor avenue in all her glory. "oh great." she mumbled under her breath. fourthgrade and fuckshit being the only ones who heard her, gave her warning looks.

"hey, i brought food. courtesy of aramis' request." wynter grinned, arms full of lots of fast food. tacos to be exact.

"sweet." ruben rubbed his hands hungrily before digging into a bag causing her to laugh. stevie calmly followed behind.

"chill, brodie. oh and i brought your favorite." wynter tossed a bag of food to aramis who effortlessly caught it.

aramis grinned, doing his and wynter's signature dap. "geez, you know me well."

"well obviously." she said, jokingly pushing him away.

ray laughed, looking at wynter. "damn it's like that?" edye actually never thought she'd see the day when ray would be borderline jealous of another dude for a girl's attention.

"nah, wynter and i go way back," aramis chuckled, reminiscing on their times together when they were younger. "i still remember how i met you. you were drunk as hell!"

"you were too. matter of fact, always drunk. but i used to be messed up.. drinking everyday and shit. moms kicked me out the house and i was only fifteen." wynter rambled while shaking her head at her antics years back. "don't do drugs kids."

unfortunately, that pissed edye off. right when edye could possibly understand, wynter goes to the extreme and decides she can tell them what to do. who was she to come up in here and be this faux therapist and tell them not to do something? like is her point to make them feel bad about what they choose to put in their bodies? everybody goes through their own shit. second of all, wynter wasn't too much older than them.

"hilarious. you know, i'm hella bored of this fucking conversation." edye had decisions she wasn't proud of and honestly it was kinda triggering with the way wynter talked about it.

"oh sorry.. did i say something wrong?" wynter questioned, looking at everyone's faces who were just as confused as she was.

"the fuck, edye?" ray made a face at edye's sudden outburst. he was thinking edye might have something against wynter at this point.

edye scoffed, ready to say something else until fuckshit stopped her. he stood grabbing edye's hand, quickly pulling her out of the shop. "what did i tell you? cut that shit. is something wrong?"

"no." she ignored his gaze on her as she crossed her arms. it was pissing edye off even more that fuckshit wanted to play nice guy but she knew better than to argue with him while she was already mad.

he sighed, throwing an arm around edye's shoulder, trying to understand her. it didn't feel right that his girl was upset about something he couldn't fix. either way he was usually not the one to resolve their issues. "then why you not fucking with wynter?"

edye shrugged, not really having a reason. well, she had one but he probably wouldn't understand. "just don't like her."

"since when don't you like nice people?" he asked before dropping the question himself. "look, i don't know what you're not telling me but you gotta chill, ight?

edye nodded, deciding she was done talking about this. "honestly, think i'm just gonna head home."

"yo, you serious right now?"

"yes, i'm serious right now. go listen to wynter's iyanla fix my life stories or sum." she shrugged, annoyed at the whole situation.

fuckshit snickered, not being able to hold his laugh despite edye's frustration. edye definitely needed to stop hanging around him so much. she rolled her eyes, giving him the finger. "nothing was funny about that."

"yeah it was. you're cute." he chuckled, planting a kiss on her forehead. "if you wanna go home i'll take you home, sound good?"

she nodded, giving fuckshit a small smile. "sounds good."

"cool. lemme get my stuff," fuckshit walked backwards towards the shop door. "shii and some tacos." he smirked, playfully rushing back inside.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩
any thoughts on wynter?