1 - Myth

It was the first day of December and snow was already coming out. The Karasuno volleyball team had just finished practice when Nishinoya suddenly yelled, "Look! It's snowing!"

They all turned their heads to look outside to see the pure snowflakes coming down. "I heard that if you catch a snowflake in your tongue, something crazy would happen the next day!" Said Hinata.

"Dumbass, like that's true." "Hey!" Suga walked over to the two fighting crows, "Now now, everyone. You never know until you've tried it." 

Four boys walked outside and stuck their tongues out. They all caught a snowflake at the same time, but of course they didn't notice it.

"Tsukki! Look!" Said an innocent moss haired boy. Tsukishima couldn't help but blush at the sight of Yamaguchi with a snowflake on his tongue.

It got late and they all parted ways to go home, but little did the know, something crazy was going to happen tomorrow.

Hey!

Did you enjoy the short chapter/ beginning?

I'm indeed making a Haikyuu Christmas fanfic.

Check out the story Falling Stars by X_under_the_stars

That writer inspired me to do this book with her/his story!

This will contain exactly 25 chaps

The way I update will be similar to the way I did Happy 

Thank you for reading!

Bye!!

-Miko