12 - Problem

*This chap is also dedicated to @Apriliyuu for the chap name!! Thx!

It was just at the very end of practice. The Karasuno volleyball team were cleaning up the gym when Hinata suddenly got a phone call.

The petite girl looked down at his phone and read the word 'Kenma'. He wondered, 'Why would he be calling me now?'

"Hey, Kenma!" He said cheerfully. "Ah, Shoyo, I have a problem.." His voice sounded sick and tired. 

"Huh? Are you okay?!" "Y-Yeah, it's just that..." He paused for a moment, wondering whether if he should speak the truth or not.

"I'm a girl."

It was silent. "Hm? Hinata, are you alright? You look a bit shocked." Said the gray haired setter. You could tell he was concerned for his child.

Hinata's head slowly turned to face the others, who were all looking at him. "G-Guys..Kenma is a girl!"

The while gym started freaking out. "What?! I thought it only affected us!" Shouted Daichi. "Noya! Weren't you the one who brought this up? How do you fix this?!" 

"Well....I guess it can affect others? Apparently. But at least it's not just us!" He flashed a grin making Asahi pull him away.

"Shoyo? I'm still here..." Said Kenma on the other line. "Sorry! Is anyone else a girl, too?" You could tell there was some thinking.

"I'm not sure, I didn't go to school today. All I know is that Kuroo has been texting me a lot, though I'm not surprised." 

You could here a voice in the background. "I have to go, bye." "Bye!" So, not only were Yamaguchi, Hinata, Sugawara, and Nishinoya turned into a girl, some others were, too.

Most of these boys were more on the feminine side...It wasn't long before Ennoshita and Kiyoko had made a graph for everyone to see:

Yaku

Akaashi

Oikawa

Kenma

Yahaba

Kunimi 

Futakuchi

Tendo 

Goshiki

That was all they could think of so far. "I guess we'll have to find out one of them this Saturday." Sighed Daichi.

"Who?! Which cute chick is coming over?!" Yelled Tanaka. 

"Fukurodani."

Hey!

How is it??

I hope u enjoyed!

Btw, I might not be able to finish on Dec. 25 exactly.

Sorry!!

Bye!

-Miko

P.S. Can we just imagine Akaashi as a girl? He's gonna be a fricken Goddess.