5 - Blood

It was a normal yet unusual day for the boys. But all the drama began when Noya felt something weird in his pants.

"...Something just happened." He said during practice. "Go to the bathroom, maybe you'll find out." Instructed coach Ukai.

He went with his hands over his shorts, screaming when he saw the blood. "Guys! My ass is bleeding!" He shouted, running back.

"Huh?!" Asahi was a worried mess. "Don't worry, I think he's just on his period." Said Kiyoko. All the boys looked at her.

"Kiyoko, maybe you should explain what that is." Whispered Suga. She nodded and began telling them everything they needed to know.

"...And then you start to bleed. Maybe you should go to the nurse to see if she has any pads?" She suggested.

Noya quickly nodded and scampered away. Practice then continued, until Yamaguchi said, "I feel like I'm laying an egg.."

Yachi pulled him aside where she and Kiyoko told him what a blood clot was, before running to the nurse's office as well.

At the end of practice, Daichi gave a pep talk to the team. "Good job today! I would just like to say that we're having a practice match with Aoba Josai on Monday. Als—Hinata! Your shorts are turning red!"

The short male looked down with embarrassment and horror. "Ahh! What do I do?!" "Stop freaking out, dumbass! Here, I'll walk you to the nurse's office." Said a certain setter.

Suga

Suga sighed with relief as he left to go home. His mother wasn't going to be back until 11:00 today so he didn't need to worry about being found out.

'Good thing I didn't get my period today.' He thought. When he got home, he used the bathroom before going to study.

He turned around and looked down at the toilet, blood. He shaked, 'Seriously?!' He cleaned up and went to his mom's room to see if she had any spare pads.

Luckily, they were just in the bathroom next to her room. Grabbing one and pulling down his pants, he suddenly froze.

He didn't know how to put one on! Did he put it on him? Or did he put it on his underwear? It had a sticky side so he put it in his pants.

He sighed again and went back to studying.

'Sigh, no wonder some girls are so moody."

Short. I know.

I hope u enjoyed tho!

Today there was a talent show at my school and I was part of stage crew.

Bye!

-Miko