20 - Sleepovers

The teams all had sleepovers with eachother, and it was fun!

Karasuno 

They all went to Asahi's place since his parents were on a business trip. Nishinoya "borrowed" some of his clothes and put them in his bag for safe keeping.

Hinata was amazed at how big his room was, it could fit 5 Hinatas, and that was just the length! Though, that actually wouldn't be that big since Hinata was short.

Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, and Sugawara were the only respectful ones who didn't cause as much chaos as everyone else.

They ended up playing some games and went to sleep at 11:00.

Aoba Josai

They all went to Oikawa's place since his parents were the only ones that actually allowed such a large number of people to stay at their house for the night.

They played 'Truth or Dare', 'Kiss, Marry, and Kill,' and some other games that Makki and Matsunn suggested.

"Oikawa, kiss, marry, or kill. Me, Iwaizumi, Makki." Said Matsunn. The cute boy thought for a moment.

"Hmm, well it's gonna be kiss Makki, kill you, and marry Iwa-chan!" He grinned. Iwaizumi blushed as Matsunn muttered a 'Fuck you..' under his breath.

They had a blast! Staying at Oikawa's and watching Iwaoi wasn't so bad after all.

Nekoma

They all went to Lev's place for the night. His sister, Alisa, greeted them and made sure they were comfortable.

It wasn't as bad as Kuroo thought, Lev is a nice boy and him and Yaku had gotten a bit closer through this experience.

They did what kids would do at sleepovers. Have pillow fights, eat snacks, and so on. It was great! It made Kenma put his phone down for the night for the first time in years!

Fukurodani

They all went to Bokuto's place of course. Akaashi showed a little more of his personality (and his cute side) during this event.

It was pillow fights, all night. It was crazy in his room! Somebody was getting kicked, Bokuto turned into an owl, Akaashi was screaming, it was a complete madhouse.

Akaashi, being the kind soul he is, gave Konoha his sleeping bag when he forgot. But then, he didn't have a sleeping bag. So guess where he ended up sleeping?

In Bokuto's bed.

Hii

Did u guys like it?

I thought I was rushed/repetitive..

But u don't think it was too bad

Hope u enjoyed!

Bye!!!

-Miko