13 - Help

*Again, this is dedicated to Apriliyuu! Tysm!!

So..they found out that most of their predictions about who was a girl were true. Because of that, the girls decided to help!

Nekoma

Hinata was one of the closest people with Kenma, which made Kuroo instantly trust him. He worked with Yaku and Kenma over FaceTime and he told them his struggles, benefits, and things they needed to know.

Yaku and Kenma started to complain on how Lev and Kuroo were practically stalking them. Hinata told them to maybe ignore them, or tell them to stop.

They, of course tried. But it didn't work. Kuroo just ended up praying and Lev threw Yaku up in the air.

What a mess!

Pretty Setters

Yamaguchi was taking care of this one. It was agreed that two stunning setters were the most beautiful of all.

They were Akaashi and Oikawa. Akaashi was afraid of going to school and so was Oikawa because he didn't want his precious 'Iwa-chan' to hate him. He already had enough problems and anxiety!

They also did a video chat. "Oikawa-san, it's okay! Tsukki accepted me for being a girl! I'm sure Iwaizumi-san will, too! And Akaashi, same to you. Bokuto will probably be okay, just make sure to keep him under control if he freaks out!" He chuckled.

He was kinda scared because he almost call Bokuto 'Bokuto-san' and he saw how jealous Akaashi gets of that.

Out of Character

Yep. Sugawara. He had a good amount of training dealing with his babies, so it wasn't hard for him to take care of Futakuchi, Kunimi, and Yahaba.

Yahaba and Futakuchi seemed the most worried. "Aone isn't acting right! He just smiled at me the other day! Have you ever seen him smile?!" "Hey! Don't forget about Kyotani! He isn't acting as rough as he usually is!"

Suga managed to calm them down (with the help of Kunimi) and lectured them on how they should act. Surprisingly, Kunimi actually knew a lot about being a girl!

Energetic

Nishinoya was obviously in charge of Tendo and Goshiki. Tendo was being his cute, derpy self while Goshiki was still as determined and rowdy as usual.

They honestly didn't have any problems, they didn't really mind the gender swap either. So for 99% of the time they were supposed to be pep talking eachother, they were actually talking about random things.

Bonus!!

Oikawa had decided to tell Iwaizumi what has happened.

"I-Iwa-chan..?" He spoke nervously on the phone. "Hm? Oikawa? Are you okay?" "Yeah, can I come to your place tonight?" 

He could here rustling on Iwaizumi's side. "Sure." He hung up and told his mom where he was going, without letting her see him.

He ran over to his house and softly knocked on the door. "Hey, Oi—what the fuck?" He gawked as Oikawa blushed and turned away.

"T-This isn't a prank, Iwa-chan!" He stuttered. He caught the other male's gaze going up and down his body. It was staring at his busty chest and hips.

"Stop!" He apologized and let him in. Things weren't so bad! They had a good time and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hey!

Sorry for the late update!!

Like the Iwaoi?

-Miko