17 - Think

A fine Tuesday morning rose and the Karasuno volleyballers woke up and got ready for school. They all knew that boys from other teams have become girls, too.

But why would the others gender swap? It made no sense. Noya did say that it might affect others, but this was a little specific and odd.

It all lead to a big discussion. Practice turned into a meeting and debate about what was going on.

"Nishinoya, do you know how it affects others?" "Nope! But it's probably the people close to us." He grinned.

"Tsukki, do you have any ideas?" He blushed and shook his head, "Shut up, Yamaguchi." "Sorry, Tsukki!"

Yamaguchi decided to call Akaashi since he was one of the only sane people in his group of friends.

"Akaashi-kun, what did you do the day before you turned into a girl?" "Hmm, I think I was just practicing volleyball with Bokuto-san. And then he dragged me outside to catch snowflakes on our toungues."

Everyone gasped. "Thank you, I'll get going now. Bye!....I think I have a theory." They all looked and listened to what he had to say.

"Maybe, the curse spread and we all caught snowflakes at the same time!" He then phoned Oikawa.

"Oikawa-san, what were you doing the day before you turned into a girl." "Hm? I was practicing with the rest of the team when Makki and Matsunn suggested catching snowflakes on our toungues—coming, Iwa-chan! Sorry, have to go!"

The moss haired boy smirked. Suga then took out his phone and called Futakuchi, not bothering to check in with Kunimi or Yahaba since they were part of Seijoh.

"Futakuchi-kun? Wha were you doing the day before you transformed into a girl?" There was a slight pause of thinking.

"Huh? Oh, Aone and I went catching snowflakes on our toungues. It's actually kind of fun." He said. "..Thanks.." He was left astonished.

You could then hear ringing coming out of Hinata's phone. "Kenma! What were you doing the day before you were a girl?!" He yelled.

"Oh, hey, Shoyo. Lev wanted to catch snowflakes on our toungues. He challenged Kuroo to a battle, too. I managed to get one on my toungue and so did Yaku." "Thanks! Bye!"

Nishinoya then called Goshiki. "Hey! What were you doing the day before you changed?" He asked.

"We practiced volleyball and then Tendo told us that we were kinda boring and that we should catch snowflakes. Y'know, one our toungues."

It was confirmed, this was fate.

Hey!!

Did the explanation make sense?

If it didn't, message me and we can talk it out.

Thank you for reading!

Bye!

-Miko