25 - Finale

The day of the party was here.

7:00 P.M.

Yamaguchi wore a pretty light pink dress that went to his knees. Hinata wore a gold sparkly one that ended at his thighs. Noya wore a short blue shirt with a pretty skirt and Suga wore a long silver one.

"Yoo-hoo, Tobio-chan!" Said an angelic Oikawa. "Trashykawa! C'mon!" "Ouch! Mean, Iwa-chan!" The lights flicked off as a spotlight was set to the stage, earning a wink from Suga to Narita and Kinoshita.

Daichi coughed and straightened his tie. "Thank you all for coming to this party! We will now introduce our members!"

Hinata and Kageyama ran up on stage. "I'm Hinata Shoyo!" "And I'm...Kageyama Tobio.." You could hear a faint 'Tobio-chan!' in the background.

"And we are the direction gurus! If you need help finding something, we'll point you in the right direction!" They then saluted and ran off.

Next, Nishinoya ran up. "Hey! My name is Nishinoya Yuu and I'll be your entertainer for the night! I'll make sure you all have a blast!" 

"Hi! I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi and this is Tsu-" "Megane-kun!" "Ki-" "Megane-kun!" "Shi-" "Bokuto-san please stop." "Ma Kei...And we are the DJs! We'll be operating the dance floor!"

"Tanaka Ryuunosuke and Ennoshita Chikara! We are the Flashing Photographers!"

"Narita Kazuhito and Hisashi Kinoshita! You'll be seeing us around a lot since we are the helpers!"

"And finally, Sugawara Koshi and I will be handing out treats! Thank you again for attending!" The whole crowd erupted with applause. Hinata liked that since it reminded him of a stadium.

And then the real party began!

---------------------------------------

"Oh come on Akaashi, you're too tense!" Grinned Bokuto. The setter gripped his black skirt and followed him to the bleachers where Kuroo and Kenma were.

"Trashykawa! Stop staring at Kageyama like that! How do I even describe you?" "Cute!" He said as he put up a peace sign.

"Yeah, I know! But I meant your behavior!" "Ohhhhh! Looks like our handsome hunk of an ace finally admitted his feelings for out precious trash!" Shouted Makki.

He blushed, "Shut up!" 

Suddenly, Ushijima walked over. "Oikawa-san, why don't we flee to Shiratorizawa together after the party?"

"Ack! Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew! No way, Ushiwaka-chan! Ushi-face! Ushi-face!" He stuck out his toungue at him.

"Kenma, this is a party. Why don't we go do something?" Suggested Kuroo. "Sure." "Huh?! If you were gonna agree that easily then you should've told me!" They ran off to the snack section and got five gingerbread cookies.

"Aone! Look!" Said Futakuchi as he pointed to a...Hanging Asahi? Asahi was wearing a robe and looked traumatized up on the net.

"Ah..isn't Christmas supposed to be the birth of Jesus? Maybe he's dressing up as him." Futakuchi nodded with delight.

"Wakatoshi-kun! Let's go to the dance floor!" Said Tendo with his usual cute yet odd face. "Hah~ Thank you, Tendo!" Shouted Oikawa.

"Kyotani, it's fine! Just dance!" Chuckled Yahaba. Kyotani looked flustered as he frowned while crossing his arms.

"Hey, why ya looking so down? Dance!" Said Noya, walking over to them. He began to move the feisty boy's arms around making Yahaba laugh.

Kindaichi and Kunimi were munching on some cake that Sugawara made. "Kunimi, you got some on your cheek." 

Goshiki and Shirabu were conversing near Jesus, either talking about him or volleyball. Shirabu actually smiled a lot and even patted Goshiki's head!

"Yaku-san! Let's go take a picture!" Said Lev as he pointed to the photo booth. The libero chuckled, "All right!"

-----------

"Iwaizumi, this is the perfect chance to confess to Oikawa! Go!" Said Matsunn. He shoved Iwaizumi and Oikawa into the dance floor. "Iwa-chan, what was Matsunn talking about?" Oikawa asked. 

"...Oikawa, even if you're a piece of shit, I love you."

Silence. The music dropped as everyone stared at the two. Iwaizumi lifted his hand to cup Oikawa's chin and alas, their lips crashed together.

The whole gym went wild! "Ayyyy! My ship!" Squealed Makki and Matsunn, who also started making out.

"Congrats, Senpais!" Said Kindaichi and he threw his hands up with Kunimi. At this, Kyotani gave  Yahaba a small peck on the cheek.

"Bokuto-san—Hmphfhphffph!" Bokuto had roughly kissed Akaashi and pushed him into the wall. "Well if you're doing it then me, too!" Said Kuroo as he crashed his lips together with Kenma.

"Kuroo..you just made me lose the game.." Said a flustered pudding. "Haha!" Lev threw Yaku in the air before kissing him as well.

Goshiki and Shirabu shared a small peck. Ushijima looked in Oikawa's direction. "No, don't you dare.." He whispered.

Before walking over to Tendo who was behind him and kissing him. "Thank god..." Aone grasped Futakuchi's shoulders and gave his a small kiss on the forehead.

"Okay! I admit I'm not in love with Kiyoko!" Said Tanaka as he made out with Ennoshita. Basically, everyone was kissing someone. It was like an OTP dreamland!!

And then, all of them broke the kiss at the same time and all of the girls...turned back to normal! "Kageyama! I'm back!" Shouted Hinata.

Cheers broke out through the crowd, and the party continued. It was awesome! Everyone had the best time in their life!

"For you and for you.." Sugawara and Yamaguchi were handing out goodie bags for everyone. "Thank you for everything!" Thanked all of the teams.

"And thanks for coming!" 

Everyone left and Karasuno's volleyball team cleaned up the gym. They all left with happiness and love.

Bonus!!

"Hey, Yamaguchi! Where's Kiyoko and Yachi?" Asked Nishinoya. Yamaguchi grinned at the whole team. 

"They said that they're on a date!"

WHOOO

IT'S OVER EVERYONE 

YAYYYY

I'm kinda sad tho...

Thank you all for coming on this journey with me!

Merry Christmas/ whatever you celebrate!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Bye!!!

-Miko

991 WORDS

Special Thanks to @Apriliyuu and @Da_Couch_Potato for all of the support! 

Apriliyuu was here since the beginning and Da_Couch_Potato commented A LOT on my chaps!

Thank you all!!!