11 - Clothes

*This chapter is dedicated to @Apriliyuu for coming up with the chap name!!

Clothes were tough for the boys, the outfits they wore didn't fell right.

Hinata

All his shorts and skirts that he borrowed for Kiyoko and Yachi were far too small. His large hips busted out and everyone was staring at it.

He couldn't feel if his skirt was even touching or covering his rear that well so from time to time, some creep lifts it up.

Because of this, Kageyama had been known to keep an eye out for these types of people. He often follows Hinata around and talks about volleyball while watching every single male in the hall.

Yamaguchi

His hips were big, his waist was skinny, and he had a huge bust. Kiyoko also has this type of problem so she let him borrow her clothes, except he was bigger.

It felt snug on his breasts, but too big on his waists. His skirts were too wavy and he would just wear shorts or stockings to try and cover up.

Tsukishima has noticed his problem so he lends him some of his clothes as well as his mom's. Akiteru also went shopping the other day and bought him so larger female clothing.

Nishinoya

His figure and height was small, and it got reduced when he shrunk into a girl. You couldn't ever find something that fit him unless you go into the childrens' section.

Yachi has given him some longer pants so that there would be no skirt to flow up from his jumping and reveal his rear.

Asahi has tried to buy some smaller clothes and go to a tailor so that they could be small enough for him. Noya is extremely grateful (and sometimes hugs him).

Sugawara

His mother is a nurse, so she always bought clothes that didn't ruin his figure and ones that weren't too tight.

He almost has no problem for clothes, since they all fit. The problem is how cute he looked which attracted eyes.

Daichi has several difficulties trying to avoid looking at the setter. But in the end, he always fails.

Heyyy!!

A big thanks again to @Apriliyuu for suggesting some names!!

Hope u enjoyed!

Bye! (*'ω'*)

-Miko