21 - Preperations

It was going to be Christmas in a couple of days, and the last high school Christmas for the third years.

So Karasuno decided to throw a small party and invite all of their close teams. It was all planned out and okay with school board.

Today was a Saturday, so why not start getting ready?

At Karasuno

It was going to be thrown in the gym, and all the props were going to be hidden in the club room. 

"This is going to be awesome!" Exclaimed Hinata. Kageyama couldn't help but blush at his excitement.

"Okay everyone, we'll be putting you into groups." Announced Daichi. "I'll be with Suga. Hinata and Kageyama will be in charge of decorating the gym. Asahi and Nishinoya will help make the props. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi will pick out the music and do some of the lighting while Tanaka and Ennoshita will paint backgrounds and create games." He took a deep breath before continuing.

"And finally, Narita and Kinoshita will be in charge of sending out invitations to the teams and helping the others."

They all got to work!

Tsukki & Yama

"Tsukki, since this is a Christmas party, shouldn't we pick out some Christmas music?" Asked the freckled faced boy.

The French fry nodded and went on his phone to see what he could find. "Do we even have speakers?" He asked bluntly. "...No.." Said Sugawara.

"Tch, then what's the point." Yamaguchi grinned slightly, "Wha! You were able to figure out the problem! That's awesome, Tsukki!"

"..Shut up, Yamaguchi." "Sorry, Tsukki!" They saw a craft on how to make small speakers which would have to do.

The songs they chose were your average Christmas songs, Sugawara agreed and approved of the commitment the two showed.

Hinata & Kageyama

Decorating, one thing Kageyama was never good at. Luckily, he had an orange ball of sunshine to help him.

"Kageyama! We should make Origami!" Hinata suggested. The setter shrugged, "Sure." Together, Hinata taught him how to make paper crows, cats, owls, swans, and aliens.

They turned out great! They didn't waste any time and made at least 100 paper projects. Everyone was amazed and it sparked an idea for a game.

Tanaka & Ennoshita 

They were in charge of creating party games and booths. Ennoshita came up with the idea for a photo booth with the background of a volleyball court. Tanaka was really fired up about this and got a big piece of cloth to draw on so they could hang it up on the whiteboard.

Ennoshita was quite an artist. Painting a court was no problem for him. "How can you draw so well?!" "Eh, I mean I see a court everyday so.."

They finished with a masterpiece! Then they had to create some games. From the freak duo, they got the idea to make a game that involves origami. You have to knock down a stack of cups with a single stone to win a piece of origami. 

They also created the normal party games but this one was their favorite!

Asahi & Noya 

They were making all of the props for the party. They got a spare volleyball for the photo booth, created chains of paper to hang around the gym, and saved some chairs and tables for the party.

Their job was pretty easy so Nishinoya got bored easily. "Asahi-san~ What do we do?" Groaned the small libero.

"Well, we could help the others?" "Yeah! That's a great idea! C'mon!" He dragged the shy ace to help the others.

Working with such an energetic person was not as bad as Asahi thought.

Narita & Kinoshita 

Invitations. That's what they were making. Kinoshita was a very neat writer and used a golden felt tip pen to write.

The letters said:

A Christmas Party awaits your presence.

It will be held at 7:00 P.M. at Karasuno's volleyball gym.

The party date is on December 25.

We invite you to spend a jolly time with us!

*Wear slightly formal attire

- Karasuno's volleyball team

Narita was very impressed. He drew some Christmas trees and volleyball ornaments around the beautiful gold words.

They were ready to be sent!

Sugawara & Daichi

They were in charge of baking, of course! Suga was an excellent baker, perfect wife material.

He had brought some ingredients from home and together they made some gingerbread cookies and cupcakes. (Let's just pretend that they have a baking class at Karasuno)

They wrapped them on a tray and put them in the freezer in the teacher's lounge. The party was going to have wonderful treats!

-----------

But even with all the excitement, something was missing.

Hey!!

Can u guess what's missing??

...you probably know.

I think

Hope you enjoyed!!

-Miko

758 words!!!!