24 - Almost

The Christmas party was only one day away, and many good things would happen.

"Hinata! Are you done decorating with Kageyama?" Asked Sugawara, holding a tray of warm cookies. "Yeah!"

The whole team was finally finished with the party planning. Now, they just needed to do some last minute preparations. Daichi had made a list of things they would have to do.

Welcome the Guests

Get a Christmas Tree

Be Ready to Host the Guests

Introduce Ourselves with a Small Speech

Get Jobs/ Things to be In Charge of

Make Small Goodie Bags

1.

"Okay, how should we welcome the guests?" Asked the captain. "How 'bout we surprise them with those party poppers!" Suggested Nishinoya.

"Y'know...it's not really a surprise since they already know about the party, and they all arrive at different times." Pointed out Tsukishima.

"Oh, yeah.." They started to come up with more ideas only to be blocked out by Tsukishima's points and retorts.

"Guys, why don't we just welcome them as normal? It doesn't have to be special." Said Sugawara. Asahi said, "Yeah, you're right." 

Nothing came from from the tall boy's mouth so they supposed that it was okay, and it was. Welcoming the guests was no problem, a lot of them were already friends with eachother.

2.

Get a Christmas tree.

"Daichi! Why didn't you put that as the main priority?!" Shouted Suga. "Hey, I didn't realize!" They started having one of those husband and wife arguments.

"Hey..My family isn't that big on Christmas, so we have a spare Christmas tree. I can just bring that over after school when we get ready for the party?" Said Ennoshita. 

"Huh?! What do you mean you don't celebrate Christmas?!" Growled Tanaka. "Hey! I never said that!"

"Calm down you two! Now is not the time to fight. I think your idea is perfectly fine!" Said the gray haired setter.

The other boy nodded and smiled. "Ooh ooh! Me and Kageyama can make paper ornaments of volleyballs, too!"

"Great idea!"

3.

"Hm? What is that supposed to mean?" Asked Asahi. "This one kinda connects with five, just don't get all surprised when one of them asks where the food is."

"Got it!" They all chorused. "Here, I'll make a chart."

Food, point

Restroom, give directions 

Why is Asahi hanging from the net?, say he's Jesus

"Hah?!" "Come on, Asahi! You did last year, now straighten up!" "...But what if I fall?" They all sweat dropped. "Then I'll just receive you!" Grinned Noya. "That...That's not how it works."

4.

"Introduce ourselves..so aren't we going to need our jobs?" Asked Yamaguchi. The captain nodded. 

"I'll give you them and explain them more when we get to number five. Hinata and Kageyama, you'll be the direction pointers. Noya, you'll be the entertainer. Yamaguchi and Tsukishima, you'll be the DJs. Ennoshita and Tanaka, you'll be the photographers. Narita and Kinoshita will be the helpers while me and Suga will run the bakery. Asahi, your job will be explained later."

The timid ace gulped at this. "So, I want you to come with your partners if you have one, and state your name, job, and how the job is done. You'll be on the gym's stage."

"Hai!"

5.

"So, Kageyama and Hinata will give everyone the directions. If they don't know where something is, point to that place." He gave them a serious look, "Don't mess up."

"Nishinoya, if someone looks gloomy or bored, it is your job to either strike up a conversation with them or suggest activities they can do. But don't  be too pushy!" "You can count on me!"

"Yamaguchi and Tsukishima will work with the music on the dance floor. Like an announcer or Dj, you'll make sure everyone is having a good time dancing." "Hai~" "Mhm.."

"Ennoshita and Tanaka, you should know what you're doing. Bring a camera tomorrow for the photo booth." "All right!" Tanaka yelled.

"Finally, Narita and Kinoshita. You'll pass out the drinks and snacks, help Noya entertain, and so on. You get to work with a little bit of everything." "'Kay."

6.

"Goodie bags, we'll put some origami, snacks, and a 'Thank You' note in them. This is the easiest part." "Okay!" Everyone said in sync.

Clothing

"Daichi-san, there's one problem." "Hm? What is it, Yamaguchi?" "Well...we have nothing to wear, for us girls I mean. I don't think any of us have a dress that'll fit us lying around." He shrugged.

"Don't worry! I can just get some from my sis, she'd ought to have something!" Shouted Tanaka. "Okay~!" They all felt as if they've been struck by an angel.

THIS TOOK ME A WHILE TO WRITE

Thank you for reading!

Next chap will be the last one.

Bye!!!

-Miko

757 words!

And yes Asahi is Jesus