Pittsburgh Penguins - Sidney Crosby

"Oh come on Y/N. We use to hang out all the time now I barely see you." I rolled my eyes at Nathan over FaceTime.

"Nat I don't have a job where I can take vacations all the time and where I have the summer off. I have to work." I tell him.

I have seen my brother since Christmas and its the middle of July now. I have been putting so much time into my new job that I don't travel like I used to. I don't go see him or go to his games anymore. We have fought about this a lot lately. We fought about it Christmas morning and the rest of the day we just didn't really say a word to each other.

"Take some time off work come to Montreal for a while and just hang out." I thought about it. I could use the time off from work to just get away for a little bit. "Tyson and Sidney are here too."

"What makes you think I will go because those two are going?" I asked him. I mean I like talking to Tyson he is easy to talk to a the's a great hockey player. Sidney and Nathan have been friends for a while now and I have met him a few times. But the last time I saw him he asked me out and I turned him down, I never told Nathan that though.

"You are friends with them too."

"That may be so but I don't think I can take off work right now I'm still new here maybe some other time."

"What do you mean new? Did you get a different job?" Crap. I thought I forgot I didn't tell him I got a new job and moved.

"Well, it's the same job just a didn't place. I moved as well Nathan I thought mom would have told you."

"No, she didn't tell me. Where are you working now?" Do I tell him I moved to Pittsburg?

"Well you see I moved cities too," I whisper a little.

"You what!?" Nathan yelled and then I heard a door open and I saw Sidney and Tyson walk in.

"What is going on?" Tyson asked looking at Nathan and then at me on the phone.

"Apparently Y/N here go a new job and moved to a different city and decided not to tell me." I rolled my eyes I didn't think it was a big deal but I guess I was wrong.

"Look Nat I'm sorry I should have told you but-"

"But? No, but's where did you move?" I took a deep break and I looked at the three men that were looking at me on the phone screen.

"I need you three not to freak out because I know you guys will."

"Spit it out already," Nathan spoke and I could hear the anger in his voice.

"Pittsburg I moved to Pittsburg." I looked down at my lap waiting for them to say something. When they didn't say anything I looked up and see Nathan and Sidney's face shocked and Tyson haha smile on his face. "I have to go I'm going to be late for work if I don't leave now. I will call you tomorrow Nat." I hung up before he could say anything.

*****

Okay so maybe I fucked up. I should have told Nathan that I got a job and that I was moving to Pittsburgh. I text him once I got to work telling him I was sorry but I haven't heard anything from him.

"Y/N I thought you had the day off?" My boss comes up to me while I was getting my lunch.

"Yeah I was supposed to but Rachel needed the day off so I picked up her shift for her."

"Who approved of that?" She asked while sitting across from me.

"I think it was Brain," trying to think who I talked to about it.

"Okay, you know what I have seen you work more than anyone here so I'm giving you the three weeks off. When was the last time you had a day off?" I looked at her in shock. Three weeks off what am I suppose to do for three weeks?