Toronto Maple Leafs - Morgan Rielly

Requested: Could you do a Morgan Rielly imagine where he badly sprains his ankle and is in a lot of pain so his gf and the boys take care of him?

A/N: I don't know how I feel about this one. I will probably end up rewriting this soon.

Word count: 907

I walk inside the house and put my bags right by the door. I was expecting Morgan to greet me right away since he kept texting me today saying he couldn't wait to see me. The only thing I was greeted by was a bunch of noise coming from the kitchen. I slowly walk toward there and see some of Morgan's teammates.

"What is going on here?" I asked and they all turn to look at me.

"Y/N you're home!" Mitch was the first to speak.

"That I am but what are y'all doing in my house?" I walk around to see what they were doing. "Cook?"

"Have you talked to Morgan today?" Tyson asked me.

"I have been texting him all he's said that he missed me and couldn't wait to see me."

"Now we don't want you to-" William started to say but Mitch hit it on the back of the head.

"Shut up,"

"Is Morgan okay?" I was starting to get worried. Morgan nowhere downstairs.

"He's upstairs in bed," I nodded and made my way towards our room.

I slowly opened the door and see Morgan laying in bed with a pillow under his foot and his foot all wrapped up. I sighed and shacked my head.

"What did you do?"

"Babe you're home!" He had a huge smile on his face. "Now I can tell those idiots to leave."

"What did you do?" I walk over to him and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Oh this," He pointed down at his foot. "This is nothing you don't have to worry about it."

"Morgan you are in bed with your foot on a pillow with ice and you have the guys downstairs cooking your food. Now tell me what happens or I will go downstairs where I can get the guys to tell me."

"I just sprained my ankle its nothing."

"Don't have him lie to do you. It's a bad sprain trainer said to stay off it for a few days for it to heal." John walked in holding a bottle of water.

"Don't listen to him," John throws the water at Morgan. "I am already stuck in bed you don't need to throw things at me." I looked over on the nightstand and saw a couple bottles of water empty.

"Morgan when did this happen?" I got up and grabbed all of the bottles.

"Oh, just today." I looked at Morgan and then at John who is still standing in the doorway. I was waiting for Morgan to tell me but I could tell me wasn't going to.

"Since yesterday's practice." I looked back at Morgan.

"John, could you give us a minute?" I smiled over at him. I saw him nod and leave while shutting the door behind him.

"Morgan Rielly you have been stuck in bed since yesterday and you dint think you would tell me? We were on the phone for almost two hours last night you didn't say anything!" I walked into the bathroom and put all the empty bottles in the garbage.

"I didn't want you to worry. You were coming home today. I bought you that plane ticket to go see your family relax and not worry about me and my hockey stuff."

Morgan surprised me with plane tickets back home to see my family. I have been so caught up with Morgan that I lost track of the last time I went home to see everyone. I would have been since for Morgan to come with me but I told them we could come to visit in the summer when hockey is over.

"But Morgan you and your hockey stuff I worry about even when I'm not with you. I love you and I will always worry about you. I worry about you every game you play because I hope that nothing happens to you." I go back to the bed and sit where I was. I placed both hands on both sides of his face and lend in. "I love you," I tell him and then kissed him.

There was a knock at the door. Morgan and I pulled away and said come in at the same time. We saw William poke his head in.

"The food is ready if you guys want any," He informed us.

"Will do you mind helping Morgan down the stairs?"

"No I don't need help I will be fine going down alone."

"Nope, they said you shouldn't be walking on it." Will come over to the side of the bed and helped Morgan get downstairs.

When I get downstairs there is food on the dining room table and plates all set out. I smiled. I was happy that Morgan has such a great relationship with his team that they will come over and help out one of their teammates. I never knew how good of friends people good be until I meet Morgan and I meet the team and there girlfriends/wives. We are all one big family and I wouldn't want to have it any other way.

"You guys did all of this?" I asked the guys around the room.

"Yeah Morgan has done it for us many times we thought we would do it for him and since we knew you were out of town he really needed someone," Mitch said while shrugging his shoulders like it was no big deal.