[CLASSIC]Prologue: Unknown Enemies

The news spread like wildfire, creatures from fairy tales and men wearing primitive armor wielding swords and spears attack Ginza after a strange structure large enough to fit an entire Immolator class cruiser appears out of nowhere. The men, dubbed by the officials as 'imperials' ruthlessly slaughtered a handful of civilians before the complete evacuation of the city. An attack on one of the Federation's city on its home planet is enough to bring the attention of the Federation's special forces unit, PRISM. Amidst the attack, PRISM sent in two of their men to deal with the situation while the Fed army prepares a counter-attack. These 'imperials' have forced the Federation's hand.

A lone dropship flies towards the city, carrying two of PRISM's operatives serving as the vanguard for the Feds. Among these men was Captain Jensen Mitsuhide, son of PRISM's commander. He wore a robust black armor with a shark mouth painted on his helmet.

 He wore a robust black armor with a shark mouth painted on his helmet

 Accompanying him was his partner, Calvin Merlock, a skilled marksman. Like Jensen, he also wore black armor, but with a skull painted on his helmet instead. Unlike Jensen, Calvin makes use of a scout rifle armed with explosive rounds. Their goal is simple, kill as many men possible while the main forces assemble. 

It sounds like a suicide mission, but PRISM operatives are notorious for conducting these missions and leaving without a scratch

3rd POV

Pilot: *takes radio* Command, this is Raider, we are ETA 3 minutes from our objective.

Command: *through radio* Loud and clear Raider, make sure you leave without a scratch, you don't want to piss off King by damaging his dropship.

Pilot: *gulps* Understood.

The pilot puts away the radio as he looks at the 2 PRISM operatives in the dropship.

Pilot: Aye, we'll be arriving at 3 minutes! Prep up!

The two men at the back put on their helmets as Jensen cocks his drum fed rifle.

Jensen: Orcs, goblins, ancient roman soldiers, wyverns!? What the hell are we fighting out there!?

Calvin inserts a magazine full of explosive rounds into his scout rifle before looking at his colleague.