[Prologue: Unknown Enemies]

*Static*

*Bzzt*

"This just in! Men wearing primitive armor and creatures described as 'fairy tale' monsters have attacked the Ginza district, appearing out of mysterious structure large enough to fit a Cruiser! Proper authorities have called for the evacuation of the area after these men and creatures deliberately attacked nearby civ--!"

*Bzzt*

"The Military has dubbed these forces as 'Imperials' due to their armor and weapons closely resembling an ancient Roman soldier. These Imperials have managed to wreak havoc across the city, despite their primitive equipment and--!"

*Bzzt*

"The Federation Armed Forces have informed the press that the current situation will not be taken lightly for these Imperials are attacking the heart of the Fede--"

*Bzzt*

"We will NOT take this lightly! We will make these so called 'Imperials' pay for deliberately attacking us on our own home turf!"

*Bzzt*

*Static*

*Click*

>Initializing Database_
--General Functions: Active
--Auxiliary Functions: Active
--Network Connection: Active
--Memory Cache: Stable

>All systems: Nominal

>Please Select a File_
--Operations
--Skirmishes
--Major Events

[Major Events]

>Major Events file: Selected. Please select an event_
--Hydron
--Formation
--Retribution
--Integration
(1)...(23)

[Retribution]

>File "Retribution": Selected. Would you like to play a complete record of this Event?
--Yes
--No

[Yes]

>Noted: Playing Recorrrrrrrrrr--

*Bzzzzzt*

"Now... Enjoy the show."

*Bzzzzzt*

...

>Loading: Unknown Enemies_

>Location: Tokyo Sector, Ginza District_

>Time: 4:00 PM_

>Point of View: 3rd Person_

A lone dropship speeds through the sky as it converges towards the Ginza district, bearing a jet black paint job with orange stripes on its wings. Inside the dropship was the pilot and 2 men. They are not your average soldiers nor marines, they are PRISM operatives, special forces from the elusive paramilitary organization called PRISM. They were sent in as a vanguard for the much larger Federation forces who are still consolidating their forces, a scout unit to be exact. But they're not here to just scout out the primitive invaders. No, no, no...

They're here to create some havoc.

One of the men, sporting a black robust armor with orange linings and a jaw decal on his helmet, inspects his modified assault rifle as slight turbulence rattles one of the sling hooks. This was Captain Jensen Mitsuhide. Codenamed Anubis, he is one of the few PRISM operatives who are also members of the Federation Commandos, a rare occurrence when it comes to the members of the elusive organization.