[1: Reclamation]

A/N: Hey guys, just want to clarify that the Gate in this fanfic is WAY bigger than its original size. That's important to mention because I have some plans to implement something interesting in the future. Anyways, onto the chapter!

...

>Loading: Reclamation_

>Location: Ginza District_

>Time: 4:30PM_

>Point of View: 3rd Person

It's been thirty minutes since Jensen and Calvin were deployed at the district. The duo stood back to back in the middle of a large road firing their weapons relentlessly as waves of hostiles attacked from both sides.

Men yell their war cries as the imposing roar of gunfire echo through the district, bringing in a symphony of chaos. Empty cartridges and magazines, swords, spears, and shields fall to the ground as several Imperial soldiers drop dead with bullet holes on their heads and chests. The Imperials tried to use shields to block the bullets but it was futile since they just punched through like paper, providing little to no protection at all.

"Damn it! How many Imperials are there!?" Calvin complained as he shuts down three more Imperials with precise shots.

"Doesn't matter! Just keep firing!" Jensen yelled while holding down the trigger on a packed group, dropping them all like flies

Calvin attempts to reload his scout rifle when an Imperial gets too close for comfort, forcing the marksman to pull out his revolver and unload the entire chamber onto his chest.

The Imperial collapses, dropping his shield and gladius onto the ground as Calvin drops the empty magazine off of his scout rifle, "Shit! That was close!"

He tries to grab another magazine when he realizes that he's all out. The sheer amount of fire that he has committed to dried out his current ammo reserve. But that did not matter for the current situation, because Jensen has several rounds left in his drum, finishing off the remaining Imperial soldiers.

Finally, the last Imperial soldier drops dead as Jensen and Calvin lower their weapons, the carnage is over.

Calvin exhales in relief as the duo looks at the ungodly amount of bodies around them. The smell of gunpowder was thick in the air.

"So how many did we kill?" Calvin asks as Jensen drops the drum and puts away his rifle.

"Enough to use up all of the ammo I had."

Calvin whistles as he puts away his scout rifle and reloads his revolver.

"Damn," Calvin mutters, "Not even the Nexus would dedicate this much men to take two guys out."

"I know," Jensen responds when Werner pops up again.

"I apologize for the intrusion sir, but the total body count of this specific moment is barely scraping the one-thousand kill mark... A MAGNIFICENT FUCKING BL-BLOODBAAAAAA-- ...A quite impressive feat if you ask me."

"One-thousand kills in thirty minutes!?" Calvin shrieks as Jensen tenses up from those numbers, "How the fuck did we kill that much in that amount of time!?"

"One-thousand kills in thirty minutes..." Jensen mutters to himself, "Who the hell are we fighting against?"

"I'm not quite sure sir..." Werner responds, "...but I'm afraid that a far larger hostile force is headed your way."