[CLASSIC]3: Assembly

Jensen's POV

After my meeting with the colonel, I walked down the hallways looking for potential team members for my squad. I brainstormed for possible members when a plausible choice came into mind. Kelzad De Vries, that jolly sergeant from Ginza. Sure, he's no commando, but he wasn't a pushover either. The guy was super reliable.

"Kelzad's probably a good choice. Now I just gotta find--."

Out of the blue, I spot him down the hall. He looked up and noticed me.

Kelzad: Oh! Hey Cap!

Jensen: Hello, Kelzad.

The jolly sergeant waved at me as I waved back before standing right by him.

Kelzad: So, do you want to talk about something?

Jensen: I do, and I want to ask if you'd be willing to join my team.

Kelzad: Are you kidding me? Of course, I wanna join you! You're a PRISM operative, after all! It will be an honor!

"Oh, that was easier than I thought."

Kelzad: By the way, what's the team for anyways?

As expected, Kelzad asks about the team's purpose. Not wanting him to be in the dark, I explained the basic details of my soon-to-be team's task.

Jensen: Well, the team is tasked on acquiring information about this place and make peaceful contact with the natives. It sounds boring and it probably is.

Kelzad: Hey, it doesn't matter. I'm willing to serve the Federation in any way possible, even if it means cleaning up the president's dirty dishes.

"Well, that shows how dedicated he is."

Jensen: So, you still want to join my team?

Kelzad: Yep! I'm still on board with your deal.

I wipe off a small droplet of sweat when Kelzad said something noteworthy.

Kelzad: Oh yeah, I also know a few people who might be useful assets for your team, Cap.

Jensen: Really?

Kelzad: Yup! 

Jensen: Can you tell me about them?

Kelzad: Sure thing!

The sergeant cleared his throat before speaking.

Kelzad: First is David Wren.

Jensen: The same person that reported to me yesterday?

Kelzad: Yup, that's him! Anyways, David is a calm and serious person, known for his cognitive abilities that rivals that of the commandos!

"Gotta be honest, that's an impressive feat."

Jensen: Okay...

I took a mental note as Kelzad continued talking.

Kelzad: Second is Trenton Rook. I have to be honest with ya, he's an absolute unit of a man!

I raised an eyebrow at Kelzad.

Jensen: What do you mean by that?

Kelzad: Well, his height is 7'5.

Jensen: Wait, 7'5!?

Kelzad: Yeah! Although his stature is intimidating, he's a gentle giant and works as a field medic.

"Well, my brain is telling me that this Trenton guy should work for the juggernaut corps instead."

After taking another mental note, I continued listening.