[CLASSIC]1: Reclamation

Timeskip (Brought to you by Jensen sharpening his Tomahawk.)

3rd POV

The bloodshed rages on as Jensen and Calvin attack the 4th patrol of imperials they came across. Calvin positioned himself on the 2nd floor of a building as Jensen attacked the enemy head-on, dual-wielding his assault rifle with his tomahawk.

Calvin: I've got you now!

Calvin fires a shot as Jensen ducked, giving way for the bullet to strike an unfortunate imperial. using his tomahawk, Jensen splits an imperial's skull open while mowing down anything that charged at him.

He yanks the tomahawk out before cracking another imperial's face open like an egg before using the body as a shield to block a spear

Jensen: Not on my watch.

Taking his chances, Jensen empties the drum on the poor spear-wielding imperial, shredding him into swiss cheese. Jensen drops the body as 5 imperials fall victim to Calvin's scout rifle, dropping dead in a matter of seconds.

Jensen: All in the day's work.

He puts away his assault rifle as Calvin drops another imperial, killing the last man of the patrol. With the coast clear, Calvin jumps off the window as Jensen wipes the blood off his tomahawk.

Calvin: Damn, these guys serve no challenge.

Jensen: I know, their incompetence puts a pit in my stomach.

Calvin cracks his knuckles as Jensen consults his helmet's AI, Werner.

Jensen: Werner, any more imperials we can go after?

Werner: Uh... Sir? I believe your question's been answered in the least polite way possible...

The duo turns around when they were greeted by a legion, 15,000 strong. Orcs, goblins, and many other demi-humans assembled in front of the main legion as wyverns hovered above.

Calvin: Holy shit...

Calvin reaches for a magazine when to his dismay, all of them were empty.

Calvin: SHIT! I'm out!

Jensen also reaches for a drum when he too realized that he had none left.

Jensen: Crap! Me too!

The two immediately reach for their sidearms. Luckily, those still had ammo, but it wasn't enough to deal with a legion 15,000 strong.

Werner: Well, if you've gotten yourselves into a tricky situation.

Calvin: *ticked off* Shut up, Wiener.

Werner suddenly glitches out, changing his normal gentleman tone into a ravenous glitchy pitch.

Werner: EXCUSE ME!?