[CLASSIC]4: Reconnaissance

Jensen's Quarters

3rd POV

It was 8:00 AM, Jensen washed his face after waking up from his sleep, rinsing off the soap on his face before staring at his reflection on the digital mirror.

Jensen: *sigh* First mission assignment in the special region, huh? I hope the others have what it takes...

After brushing his teeth and drying his face off with a towel, Jensen goes to his work table to grab a coin-sized disk when he notices a large wrapped up box big enough to fit a rifle that wasn't there before

Jensen: Hmm? What's this?

The captain grabs the box before reading a note attached to it:

"I apologize for insulting you yesterday, Captain. I only wanted to make sure that you had the best team composition possible. Please accept this gift as compensation and forgive me."

--Colonel Ozborne.

Jensen: As usual, Oz...

Jensen puts the note aside before tearing the wrapping off the box. He opens it and finds an LMG equipped with an ammunition printer in place of the magazine.

 He opens it and finds an LMG equipped with an ammunition printer in place of the magazine

Jensen: *smirk* Ozborne, you son of a..! Giving me an LMG when my mission's about making peaceful contact? Unbelievable! *sigh* Still, thanks for the new gun.

The captain rests the LMG by the table before placing the coin-sized disk on his hand. Quickly, nanites formed around Jensen, forming a tight suit before morphing into his armor. He grabs his helmet, Desert Eagle, and new LMG before leaving his quarters.

Jensen: I'll deal with the mess later. Right now, I need to grab some breakfast.

Jensen places his LMG and Helmet on a sling and holsters his Deagle before closing the lights, leaving everything inside pitch dark as the door automatically slides shut.

Timeskip (Brought to you by Jensen performing maintenance on his weapons)

After having a quick breakfast, Jensen heads straight to the assembly area to meet up with his team. There, he found himself in an open concrete area filled with nothing but his team, 10 androids, and 3 Charger LAVs, one with a 20mm rotary cannon on the roof.

Charger LAV (Just remove the roof-mounted gun for the other 2):