Clumsy.

(This is one of my most popular stories so here I go again. Also, i'm not really sure wether this story should be dramatic, or comedic? So please tell me cause I'm absolutely..... Stuck.)

The BGT semi-finals had sped by. Life was great. Dec was able to spend some quality time with his daughter, and Ant could spend time with Anne-Marie. They were already planning for im a celebrity. Ali and Dec were planning a vacation to Cancun, Mexico. But as you know, all good things must come to an end. In some cases, it ends sooner than we would have liked.

It all started one evening when Ant and Anne-Marie came over to Dec and Ali's for a little dinner...

The doorbell rang and Dec answered it. Greeting Ant and Anne with warm hugs he led them to their table. Anne immediately sat down and was having a conversation with Ali, who was in the kitchen not to far away. Ant and Dec took themselves to another room so that they could have a private conversation.

"So Decs, hows it going with life?"

"Fine, well there is one problem though."

"And what May that be?"

"I, um... I..."

"Spit it out."

"I just don't like not telling Ali about, you know... our secret."

"I hate it too Mate. But it's better if they don't know, they might treat us different."

"I know but, I just... it's hard."

"I understand. Why don't you sleep on it and we can talk about it tomorrow. If you really want to tell her, I understand." Ant patted him on the back. Dec tipped himself so that he was leaning against his friend. Ant began to lovingly rub Dec's arm with his hand. His head resting on Dec's head. It was moments like these when Dec really appreciated the friendship that they shared. Never in a romantic relationship had anyone been able to reach this level of understanding of Dec's needs. Ant always put him first.

The silent empathetic moment ended when Ali barged in the room.

"Dinners re- Oh god, was I interrupting something?" Ali asked.

"It's alright pet." Dec answered unraveling himself from his friend and walking over to his wife. Dec reached up and kissed her, smiling. "I'm hungry, let's go." Dec took Ali's hand and they made their way to the dining room.

Anne was sitting patiently at the table. Ant pulled out a chair beside her and sat down. Dec sat beside his wife and they helped themselves to the big servings of food before them. "Bid Dec 'elp you make all 'dis?" Ant asked his mouth full of food. Anne elbowed him in the side. "Manners Ant!" She hissed. Dec started to crack up quickly chewing his food. Once he had swallowed he began to laugh full force, his face swiftly turning red. Dec's laughter is so contagious, causing Ant to start to laugh as well. Ant was much better at controlling his laughter staying seated staring down at Dec who was rolling on the floor at this point. (Just picture all this, I know you can) The girls seemed completely immune to Dec's laughing, only scowling at their partners for their bad manners. Ant and Dec had gotten to a point were it was hard to breathe.

"Excuse me..." Dec panted out of breath. He got up and ran up the stairs to the bedroom, Ant following close behind. Once Ant and Dec got to the room Dec practically broke the door. Letting both him and Ant inside he shut the door securely behind him. Dec turned to face Ant, they both had a very mischievous look on their faces. When they were sure it was safe, all of the laughter, that they had somehow managed to conceal whilst running up the stairs, was let free. Dec plopped himself down onto the bed clutching his chest.

Dec's insistent laughter dying down to a quiet giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, downstairs Anne, and Ali were giving the boys time to recuperate, indulging in their own conversation.

"I think something is wrong." Ali told Anne.

"Yeah? What makes you think that?"

"You should have seen the hug Ant gave Dec earlier, he only gives Dec that hug when Dec is having a hard time."

"I wonder what it is? They could be nervous about I'm a celebrity."

"No. I doubt it, that is months away, he would have told me. He always does."

"Well I guess we will never know."

"Your probably right." Ali sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ant and Dec had gained control of themselves and were slowly making their way down the stairs and into the dining room. Ali and Anne stared at them trying to look stern but neither of them could suppress a tiny smile. That was when life took a turn.

Ant was walking not paying any attention to were he was going but Dec saw it.

'Watch out!' Dec said in his head.

"Oh goodness! Thanks Dec, Good thing I can read your mind!" Ant said and then quickly realizing his mistake his eyes widened.

'Oops... Sorry' Ant winced. Dec looked at him. Hopefully the girls hadn't noticed.

"I'm sorry what?!" Ali screeched.

"N-nothing." Dec said nervously.

"Don't lie, that did not sound like nothing!" Ali said to the both of them. "Would you care to explain?"

Dec opened his mouth to say something but was stopped in his tracks. When they all heard the shatter of glass and a baby crying.

"ISLA!!!!" Dec yelped. The four of them dashing up the stairs. When they arrived in front of her bedroom door, and the sight before them made Dec's heart skip a beat. Life wasn't fair...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued......