New Danger

I am writing this while I am waiting for Ant & Dec's interview on the BBC Radio 2 xD

Dec woke up and felt pangs of hunger tearing through his stomach. He whimpered and opened his eyes to scan the room hoping that it was all a dream, he let out a chocked sob when he saw that it wasn't. Isla is dead, and it's all my fault. At this point Dec didn't have any tears left to cry so he slumped against the wall behind him and stared blankly across the wall.

Dermot got up to the sound of his phone ringing, he looked at the caller ID and wondered if he should answer or not. Eventually he gave into the pressure and answered. He was greeting with a very angry voice.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?! You put Isla back??? Do you not realise how much danger you are putting us in?!?! I knew you were too soft for this!! Jesus Dermot you better still have Dec."

"I-I do.."

"What were you thinking giving Isla back to them?!? I told you to kill her. Now they have more ways to find us out."

"I'm sorry Piers... I just couldn't kill her..."

"So you thought the second best thing was to leave her on Anne-Marie's Doorstep?!?"

"I know I messed up, It won't happen again I promise..."

"It better not or else you know the consequences..."

That brought tears to Dermot's eyes. I can't let him do that.

"Listen O'Leary one more mistake and your family is dead meat..."

"O-Okay. Bye."

Dermot hung up with shaky hands and took deep breaths to walk down to the basement to check on Declan.

Dermot