Chapter 6 (Edited)

At the sound of knock on door my ears perked up. My body became stiff. After a minute or two, Doctor Henry entered in with a man who looked to be in his mid thirties. His hair were chocolate brown with hazel brown eyes. He was nicely tanned.

"Merhaba." The type of greeting he used was preferred in middle east countries, I believe.

I looked at Diyaudeen once and then nodded at him in silent greeting.

"I will give you fifteen minutes. I hope they will be enough as we don't have much time." Doctor Henry gaze was directed on me so I nodded my head.

He closed the door behind before leaving. "Please take a seat." I somehow found my voice.

He placed himself on chair beside my bed. We remained silent for moment not knowing what to say.

"He doesn't look much like you." His accent felt somewhere from Iran or some middle east country. I couldn't tell.

"You aren't from England." I stated.

"No, I wasn't born here. I actually shifted here during my early twenties." He told me.

"He really doesn't look much like you." He repeated looking at Diyaudeen whose eyes were wide open staring at him.

"He has taken his looks from his father." I answered as my gaze settled on Diyaudeen's wide grey eyes.

"I understand the situation you are going through. It must be difficult. We have been struggling to have a child for years. We will give him all love and care. I can promise you that." He assured me.

"I don't see you wife here. Does she agree to it?" I asked.

"Yes. She wanted to be here but she is in bed rest and doctor Henry suggested. We should make it look less suspicious that's why I am wearing a staff's uniform." He explained.

"I noticed. Have doctor Henry informed you about my current situation?" I asked him in a neutral expression.

"He did gave me a summary." He replied.

"So you must understand that you need to protect him and keep him safe, only care and love won't be enough. Do you have it in you to take such responsibility?" I asked.

"Yes. We will protect him with everything we have." He answered back confidently and I exhaled the breath that I was holding in.

"You can't tell anyone in your friend circle or however close they are to you that he isn't related to you by blood." I stressed at my words and waited for him to answer.

"I understand Miss..." He paused.

"You don't need to know my name." I answered back.

"What did you name him?" He asked as took hold Diyaudeen's hand who kept looking at him in wonder.

"Diyaudeen." I answered and he  looked at me with wide grey eyes like he knew that it was his name.

"Beautiful. My wife and I fell in love with him as we saw him for first time." He said still looking at him.

"When?" I asked.

"Just after his birth. Doctor Henry came with him." He answered and I could tell it was when doctor Henry took him for initial check up and I was taking a nap.

"I see. Did you name your son?" I asked him.

"Yes we did. We named him Murad." A sad smile took shape on his face and un_shed tears made his eyes a bit glassy.

"A pretty name. You do know that I will be the one to hold his funeral." I asked him.

"Yes. We would like to be there if it won't cause any issue." He said.