Vlog

Random's fan's pov. 

I clicked on the DailyVloggers wikipedia page. I had grown quite accustomed to this page, but I still checked up on it every now and then.

DailyVloggers: A YouTube collaboration channel consisting of five internet personalities, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, Jeremy Days, and Carson Jaous. Click on each name for more information on each member. DailyVloggers was created in the summer of 2013. The channel currently has 2.9 million subscribers, and 240 million views.

I clicked on each of the members names, grinning. I was so proud of these boys, I had been watching them for about three years now.

Luke Hemmings: Age 18. Birthday is July 16. Member of DailyVloggers, and has a main channel called Lenguin. Lenguin currently has 1.4 million subscribers and 36 million views. Lenguin was started when Luke was only 15, back in 2011. Lives with DailyVlogger members Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, and Carson Jaous.

Calum Hood: Age 18. Birthday is Janurary 25. Member of DailyVloggers and has a main channel under the name, Calumisahood. Calumisahood currently has 1.3 millions subscribers and 32 million views. Calumisahood was created late in 2012. Lives with DailyVlogger members Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, and Carson Jaous.

Michael Clifford: Age 18. Birthday is November 20. Member of DailyVloggers and has a main channel called MikeyHatesYou, which was later changed to RainbowMikey. RainbowMikey currently has 1.5 million subscribers, and 40 million views. MikeyHatesYou was created in 2010, but was changed to RainbowMikey in 2012. Lives with DailyVlogger members Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, and Carson Jaous.

Jeremy Days: Age 17. Birthday is April 4. Member of DailyVloggers and has a main channel under the name JeremyForDays. JeremyForDays has 1.1 million subscribers, and 30 million views. JeremyForDays was created in 2013, four months before the channel was created. Lives at home with his family, and is graduating this year, and has plans to move in with his fellow DailyVlogger members.

Carson Jaous: Age 19. Birthday is August 1. Member of DailyVloggers and has a main channel called JarsonCaous. JarsonCaous currently has 1.6 million subscribers and 43 million views. JarsonCaous was created in 2011. Lives with DailyVloggers members Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, and Michael Clifford.

I exited out of the tab, and clicked on another wikipedia page. One for another one of my favorite YouTubers.

Ashton Irwin: Age 20. Birthday is July 5. Internet personality under the name of AshyMcAshAsh on YouTube. AshyMcAshAsh currently has 1.7 million subscribers and 55 million views. AshyMcAshAsh was created in 2010, as a school project, but escalated into Ashton's job. Lives with fellow YouTuber Caspar Lee.

________________________________

"Hey, what's up you guys? It's Luke. And this week on DV, we're doing something very, very, different. This week is Jeremy Appreciation Week." Luke begins.

"And I know this sounds all really confusing, but Jeremy will explain everything tomorrow." Luke says, "There's nothing to be scared of, though. I promise, guys. Nothing changes."

That was a small, tiny, itty, bitty lie because something does change. Jeremy was going to leave, which means Tuesdays would be empty.

Not for long though, Jeremy had been telling them since the personal problem came up that he knew someone who would be willing to take his place--though the boys didn't exactly like that idea, he was set on it.

They didn't even know who he was talking about. "Okay, so this week, I'm basically going to be doing the best friend tag with--" Luke pause, and Jeremy pops up, "Jeremy! So let's begin!"