Packing

The first day of summer vacation. You can almost smell it. Okay that's weird but you know what I mean. You can smell the nice air, the future bon fires, future parties. You can smell the future alcohol poisoning. Ah, what great times.

At least it would be, if I wasn't getting rudely awakened.

"Benjamin! Wake up!" My mom yelled, pulling my blankets off of me.

I squinted, anger rising in me.
"What? What was that for!" I yelled back, meeting her tone.

"Get up and pack!" She said, then balled up my blanket and threw it at me.

I got knocked down to my bed, and threw the blanket off of me hastily.

"Pack for what?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"For summer camp!" She said, making jazz hands at me.

"Hell no, I'm not going to a stupid ass summer camp," I said, and layed down, returning to my position I was sleeping in.

She pulled the covers off me again.

"You are, and don't talk to me that way. You're not going to be spending your summers drinking and partying like you did last year. You need better friends who aren't such bad influences. And pack as many shirts, pants, shoes, socks, and underwear as you can." She said, and then slammed my door shut.

I growled.
"There's no way I'm going to this," I said.

"You're going I already paid!" She screamed from outside my door.

"Go away!" I said, as I started to pack for the dreaded camp.

God, hopefully there will be some hot girls there. Maybe I can have fun that way.
I thought, as I started rolling my underwear up , to make it easier to pack.