boyfriend

And then we walked, dripping from the water that they were in. It was a fast walk, like the one you do when you're at the local pool and the life guard says 'no running'.

And the second we got to the cabin door, before they could even get inside, Jorge's lips were on  mine .

"Mmf-" I mumbled, as my breath got cut off by Jorge's lips. I definitely am not complaining though. But I did notice I  was shaking a bit, trying to get our door open was a harder task then initially thought, but soon I got it open, and i fell back on the floor, Jorge on my chest.

Our eyes were wide at

Jorge laughed, making me laugh as well.

I stood up, taking him with me, and we walked upstairs, and collapsed on his bed.

His lips attached to mine, my hands in his hair. I pulled him into my lap, so his thighs were straddling my hips. It took everything in me not to thrust up, to find friction. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, and I groaned, grabbing his ass, making him pull my hair.

"Ugh- fuck." I moaned, pulling back from the kiss to litter kisses on his neck. I realized I hadn't done this before, so it's time to make him squirm.

I placed wet, sloppy kisses under his jaw, slowly moving down. He was gasping, clenching and unclenching his fists around the tuffs of my hair. Soon though, I started sucking, leaving bright purple, and pick bruises on his neck.

"Ohh fuck- please d-don't sto- oh my god." He moaned, his hips rolling into mine, making me seize my actions. He continued to grind down on me, making me close my eyes, and tip my head back.

I felt his hands on my chest, before I was being pushed on my back, and he was continuing to grind. I placed my hands on his ass, making his movements have more friction than I thought was physically possible.

I squinted my eyes open, to see his head thrown back, and his mouth hanging wide open.

I slipped my hand under his shirt, rubbing the smooth, soft skin beneath it. He instantly placed his hands at the hem of it, and slipped it off his body.

God, he is just so pretty.

I flipped our positions, starting to pepper kisses down his stomach.

"So, fucking, pretty," I said , in between kisses being placed on his stomach. I felt him grab my shirt, and start to tug on it.

"Off, off, off," he hummed, eyes still hazily, half-closed. I complied, slipping the shirt off , over my head and throwing it over my shoulder somewhere.

He grabbed me by my neck, and pulled me back down to kiss him.

"How far are-" he broke the kiss, stammering and breathing heavily," how far are we going?" He asked, head tilted , curls askew on his forehead.

I blushed, and subconsciously looked away. How far was I going to go with this? I mean, I don't know any thing about gay sex, and am I even ready for it?

I looked back, his. Freckled face was purple from the lamp next to him. His cheeks slightly flushed, and slightly sweaty.

I reached out, and brushed my fingers through his hair. Now I knew the answer.

"All the way." I said, and he rose his eyebrows.

"Are you sure?" He asked, suddenly leaning forward and taking both of my hands in mine. Yes.

"I'm sure. I'm going to need you to like- you know- guide me through it." I said. He smiled, and nodded.

"I will."