First date

we swam for little over an hour, and then everyone slowly got out.

Jorge slipped his shorts and shirt back on, noen too. Abby and xowie put their bottoms back on, Abby her top as well.

I stayed in the water. Jorge gave me a puzzled look.

"bab-Benji, why are you still in the water?" He asked, causing me to grab the attention of the other three. They all looked at me.

I wanted to somehow say "Jorge u dummy you gave me hickeys" but there was no way I could without it looking suspicious.

I just sighed, and lifted myself out of the water.

Jorge blushed, and looked away, but I still felt noens eyes burning into my bruised torso.

"Okay, lets go." Abby said, as she lowered herself into a paddle boat with noen.

I silently thanked the lord above, and got in the paddle boat with Jorge, and xowie.

"It's the same way back, just follow close behind," she said, and we all started padling back to camp.

Me and Jorge were pedaling, and then I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked down to see Jorge's hand resting there. It was nice, and xowie was too busy singing songs to notice. I smiled, lightly, and he squeezed my thigh.

I looked over at him and he gave a knowing smile.

-

We got back to camp, Abby and xowie instantly walking away, after noen promised to catch up. God can he just leave us alone .

Jorge and I sat at a bench and were Trying to plan out the remainder of the day.

"Hey, benji, can I talk to you for a second." Noen asked. I froze. If this fucker tries to ask me for Jorge's number or some shit I will throw hands.

I looked over to jorge, and he just nodded.

"Uh, yeah. Sure." I said, and got up, and we walked over to the other bench.

"So, uh, what's going on between you and Jorge?" He asked, pursing his lips slightly out of clear anxiousness.

"What? What do you me-"
"I saw the way you looked at him, and how he looks at you. Plus all the playful flirting, and the hickies kind of set me off. If you two are dating or something, I'll step off." He said.

Wow, he's not a douche. I thought. And I breathed in.

But I am though.

"I- yeah." I sighed. And put my hand up to subconsciously scratch my neck.

"Yes? No? No. We aren't dating, yet. But we are a thing I-I guess." I stuttered, looking at his knowing eyes.

He nodded.
"That's all I wanted to hear, I'll step off. Plus, I kinda like Abby? Uhm" he said, blushing a deep red. "Could you possibly, Uh, maybe hook me up with her? Or help me?" He asked, twiddling with his fingers. I sighed happily.

"Yeah, of course man, but uh, do you think you could maybe leave me and Jorge together for the rest go the day? We are trying to have our first date." I said, and I didn't know it would affect me the way it did saying it, but my heart sped up.

Holy shit. It is actually real.

He smiled.
"Yeah, sure, I'll find you tomorrow though?" He asked.

"Okay, cool." And he walked off.

I returned to the bench and sat back down with Jorge. I smiled at him and he bit his lip. I blushed.

"God, you're so hot." He said. I felt butterflies whirl in my stomach.

I leant into his ear and whispered
"I think that's all you, baby." I felt him shiver, and saw goosebumps arise on his neck. God if I could kiss it right now, and lick it and mark him completely up just like he did me.

But that's not what today's about well, at least not right now.

I placed a hand in his hair, and carded my fingers through it.

"How about we finish our ice cream date?" I asked, as he leant into my fingers touch, messing up his curly hair.

"Sure." He said, smiling loosely. I took his hand and we walked back to the food building, returning to where we were earlier.

he pulled out the ice cream he wanted again, and I pulled out mine. We found cones in a pantry and dumped three scoops of our ice cream onto the cone.

We grabbed our ice creams and decided we would go for a walk.

"Baby, I've got a place you'll love, I know it." He said, as he lead the way to this place.

-

"Alright? Can I look now?" I asked, as his hands were held tightly over my eyes.

"Okay, on one , two, three." I opened my eyes

And I was met with beautiful blue water, with a waterfall coming over it, and pouring into it. Huge rocks layed all around the site, it was beautiful.

"Wow." I said. He just smiled, and slipped off his shirt. I did too, our ice creams long gone, but definitely missed. I jumped into the water, and then came back up, letting the water drip over my face.

When I opened my eyes, Jorge was staring at me, his lip caught between his teeth. I could've melted.

He walked through the water towards me, and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You're gorgeous, you know." He said, swiping his finger across my wet chest, feeling my skin.

I was shocked. No one has ever called me gorgeous before. All I've ever really got was "hot" and "cute", never this. It was a real, genuine compliment, and I didn't know how to take it.

"No way." I said, laughing , brushing his wet curls behind his ear.

He looked at me.
"You are. Why don't you believe it?" He asked, stroking my cheek, I flushed under his fingers.

"Uhm- I don't know." I looked away.

"No ones ever called me that... before." I said, he made me look at him.

"Well i am now. And it's true." He said. Our faces were closer than they were before , I could feel his breath on my lips.

I leant in, and he kissed me, accepting my lips and running his tongue past my teeth. He pulled back, panting.

"We - we should- take this back to the," he paused to catch his breath," back to the cabin," he said.

And god, if that's not the best idea I've ever heard.