Viewing

It was early, well, earlier than what I'm used to. I was being shaken away by Jorge.

"Benjiiii, wake uppppp," he groaned, shaking me from side to side.

I started to stir, and finally woke up. I groaned, got up, jumped to the floor, and started getting ready for the day.

"When you're done I made you eggs and bacon, then yell at me and we'll go," jorge said, as he walked down the stairs.

I was mentally planning a schedule for today out in my head.

Go with Jorge
See the drawing
Go see Abby
Go home and sleep until 10 am

I went down the stairs and started to eat the eggs Jorge prepared for me.
Living with him is like having a mom, except it's different. I don't know. I like that he wants to make things for me, it makes me happy.

I shook my head and ate the rest of what was on my plate.
"Jeyjey! Let's go!" I yelled, and instantly heard his little footsteps running to the door.

We got out and started walking towards the art center.

"So, what's your drawing of?" I asked, walking closer to him and a biker was riding past us.

I bumped into his side, causing our hands to brush together. His hand was warm. But the sensation was lost after he quickly pulled it away.

"Umm," he said, and then started to visibly get more nervous.

"It's fine, you don't have to tell me, besides I'm getting ready to see it anyway, you can explain it to me then," I said, smiling, and patted his shoulder.

He blushed slightly and nodded.

We quickly arrived to the art center. It looks amazing.

It's a big white building, with spray painted art on the side all over it, and at the front of the building there is spray cans that they let students decorate the building with.

We walked into the building and up a flight of stairs. He Jorge pushed the door open for us and it revealed a huge room, with canvases, and papers all littered with drawings.

"Wow," I said.

"I know, everyone here is so talented. Here follow me," he said, and then lead me to the back.

There was a canvas with a sheet of cotton over it.
"Okay. Close your eyes," he said.
"What? Why?" I asked, laughing slightly.
"Just do it," he said, and I did.
"Okay, three, two," I heard the sheet of cotton fall to the floor.
"One." He said.

And I opened my eyes.
And what I saw was my self staring back at me.

He had realistically drawn me, and then there was geometric shapes all around me in color, I was mainly in black in white. Except for my eyes. He had realistically colored my eyes,  and it was  so detailed.

"wow Jorge, I don't know what to say" I said, as I kept my eyes on the glorious drawing of me.

Jorge scratched at the back of his neck.
"I know it's weird, sorry" he said, in a sad tone.
I instantly turned towards him, embracing him in a hug.

"no, it's amazing! You made me look like way less ugly and it's just beautifully blended and I love the color choice and use of glitter" I said, and released him from the hug.

He furrowed his brows
"you aren't ugly benji, you're gorgeous," he said.

My heart was racing, I didn't know what was happening within me, but my body didn't hesitate to lean forward, and touch my lips to his

He put a hand on my cheek, and pulled me closer.

It was  like the world all came together , and I was holding it in my hand.

I heard someone gasp. I quickly pulled away from the kiss, only to see Abby in the door way.

She looked frantically between the two of us, and then ran away.

And then it all fell apart at my finger tips

I pushed past Jorge and ran. I don't know to where. My legs were taking me to where ever it thought i was safe.

You kissed a boy
Faggot
gay
You're disgusting
My thoughts rang in my ears, and I just wanted them to stop.

So I ran, and ran, until my feet came to a stop. And I was in front of a lake.

I sat down at the side of it and pulled my knees up into my face.

And that's when I realized I was crying
And then I held myself
As I sobbed
I am so confused