Baby

I woke up, yawning and trying to lift my arms to stretch, but, I realized there was a force on my arms.

I took in the sight next to me. Jorge was cradled in my arms, my legs were tangled with his, and his head was tucked under the covers. His breaths were slow and even, his curly hair was skew over his forehead.

I had remembered all that happened last night.

"I like that," I spoke, pausing my movements of my fingers in his hair.

His eyes were blown wide.

"Call me it again," I said, and he closed his eyes, as I began to massage my fingers through his scalp again.

"Baby, baby, baby," he panted through heavy breaths.

I blushed, the thoughts of the sleeping boy next to me were  getting to me.

He began to stir, and his eyes opened.

I looked down at him , looking into his deep brown eyes. God you're perfect.

"Mm, morning," he yawned, and sat up slightly, stretching. He was being swallowed by a white shirt, and I quickly realized he had only boxers on. The light grey fabric hugged his hips tightly, complementing his shape.
I felt myself grow slightly
I looked down.
Fuck.

"G-good morning," I said, now making it my mission to make it to the bathroom. Quickly.

" how did you sleep?" He asked, a goofy smile playing on his perfect pink lips, oh god.

"I slept good. Really good. How did you?" I asked, getting up and quickly turning away from him, and trying to step down the ladder.

But he reached out and grabbed my arm.

"Benji, why are you trying to leave me-" he said, but broke his sentence off as he caught a glimpse of my boner.

I sucked my bottom lip in , in embarrassment, looking down slightly.

"God - I'm- im sorry , I was going to go take care of it in the bathroom." I spoke lowly. God he probably thinks I'm a freak.

He stared for a bit longer.
"I'm sorry, I'll just -"
"Let me help." He said, breaking my sentence.
I flushed dark red. Instantly sweating.

"I- wha-"
He smirked, grabbing hold of my arm and pulling me up the one step of the ladder I had gone down.

"Let me help." He said, and pushed me back, until my back was pressed up against my bed.

I looked at him, frightened, but also really really wanting relief.

He spread my legs apart slightly, and started kissing my bare stomach.

Oh fuck

I watched intently as his soft, wet lips worked down my stomach, and we're finally at the hem of my boxers.

He looked up at me, searching for any signs of discomfort. He ghosted the palm of his hand over my buldge, just one thrust of my hips away from getting the friction I needed. But he held my hips down firmly so I couldn't move. I whined.

"What made you hard, Benjamin?" He asked, staring at me intently.

God, that name. That stupid fucking name. That dumb name that only sounded like heaven coming from his mouth. I made a mental note. Only Jorge is allowed to say that name.