CHAPTER 4 - SHE'S PRECIOUS

NARRATIVE

Right now, Tamia is still currently single... but she does talk to someone. She's known "P" for a while and, P was one of the people that helped her through her breakup with Shayne. She's been very supportive of Tamia, and her best friend likes P so far. She's is beautiful inside and out, she lives in Las Vegas, she has her head on straight and is pretty much perfect for Tamia, aside from one thing...Her and her ex still lice together. Don't get it twisted, Tamia and P talk about the situation a lot and have an understanding. P and "the homie" (lol, that's what they call her ex) don't do anything sexual. The only bad thing is, Tamia and P can't sleep on the phone at night or really talk while the homie is around, because neither of them want P to have to deal with the extra craziness. They pretty much talk all day though. P facetime's Tamia every morning and wakes her up and they text and facetime throughout the day, since Tamia works from home... it makes things a bit easier. If she wanted to facetime, she just clocks into a break.

TAMIA'S POV

I'm feeling a little depressed and anxious today. I don't even know what's gong on with me right now. I just feel kinda blah today. Work is literally dragging, but I want to be able to have a bomb paycheck so I'm working extra hours. I've been clocked in since 8 this morning, and its only 4:37 and I'm not trying to clock out until 10. Time is just going by slow and these calls aren't making it any better. Thankfully my best friend will be home soon so I can facetime her and my nephew and I know that will put a smile on my face. I think I'm stressed just because everything that's going on right now. I know my attorney called me and said I will have to leave my job in a few weeks to a little over a month. I don't know if I want to start working right away, or if I just want to take off for a month since I know I'll have the funds to do so. I want to go see P in Vegas and also go to Mississippi to see my best friend and nephew for a week. Either way I know I will be coming out of pocket for a hotel room for both and flights. I know Mississippi is like a 14-hour drive, lol I don't have that in me, nor do I want to risk driving with a license. P wants me to come there, but what if her ex starts blowing up her phone... I don't have that to do.

Best Friend ♥: hey bf, you working?

Tamia: lol yeah barely

Best Friend ♥: lol you never be working fr

Tamia: man yes I do, I just aint feeling it today.

Best Friend ♥: what's wrong

Tamia: idk bf I just know that I'm ready to be off and talk to P

Best Friend ♥: how's that going? Like how is everything? Do you trust her living with her ex?

Tamia: hell yeah I trust her, I hate that we don't get to sleep on the phone and stuff, but aside from that shit be sweet. She's easy to talk to and she's cute asf to me lol, her ass is fat as fuck and I don't even like ass. We be on facetime and stuff when she's alone at the house. I feel comfortable talking to her. How are you and your man?

Best Friend♥: well she seems nice to me. I won't complain even though we never talk because you're always talking to her lol. And you can sleep on the phone with me bf. Him and I are okay I guess; I just wish he would get over that twitter stuff. I swear I wish he would see I'm only for him.

Tamia: He can see that, he's just an ass. I hate that he acts like you did some cheating stuff and that's not even the case. Its been months. He needs to let it go because I feel like he just uses that as an excuse to not have that "relationship" title. And best friend we literally text all the time, lol you act like we don't talk like ever... you're dramatic asf lol but so am I and that's why we're best friends lmao. And yo ass be on the phone with him whenever I'm trying to go to bed. For now on just call me after and we can sleep on the phone.