CHAPTER 6 - MAKING MOVES

TAMIA'S POV

I unlock my phone and seen all the messages from Jerriena. In a way its kind of cute. Its been a long time since I've woken up to someone blowing up my phone like that. After our conversation last night I really can't wait to go to Mississippi and see her when I visit my best friend. She seems like an interesting person, but i can tell that voice and accent will never get old! Just the way she talks and how she sounds had my attention. Hopefully, she will stay this way. I don't even know if I want to talk to P about any of this because I already know how she gets to trippin. I thought I was just gong to have a friendly conversation, but it sounded like deeper than just friends.

Jerriena: Hey baby

Jerriena: wyd

Jerriena: wake up boo

Jerriena: I really liked talking to you

Jerriena: Ig just call me when you're up

Tamia: Hey love sorry I'm just now waking up lol you had me up all night! Did you take your son to school yet?

Jerriena: lol we kept each other up

Tamia: lol yeah but it was your fault, that voice

Jerriena: my voice aint even sexy

Tamia: It actually is.. you better ask my panties lmao.

Jerriena: I can see it now you are going to have me coming to Ohio to see you before you come to Mississippi

Tamia: lol yeah right

Jerriena: You think I'm playing? I'll buy a ticket once I sell this car

Tamia: Lol I really don't believe you. Do you want to video chat?

Jerriena: Lol I'll show you. Yeah we can video chat so I can see your sexy ass.

Tamia: Lol okay, I'll video chat you after I take my dog out.

Jerriena: ok baby

(30 Minutes Later)

Tamia: Okay I'm back

Jerriena: lol damn you was walking him for a minute

Tamia: Lol no he decided to run off around the corner so I had to chase him

Jerriena: see that's why I don't like animals...

Tamia: well my dog is a big part of me, he's helped me through a lot. He's pretty much my service dog because of my anxiety and stuff. Plus he helped me get through my mom passing. You better be nice to him if I see you.

Jerriena: Lol chill, I'll be nice to your dog but its not sleeping with you WHEN I see you.

Tamia: Lol my dog barely sleeps with me now, like last night he got off the bed and went and laid on the floor, then he moved to a pillow in his spot my his food, then he came back and laid at the foot of my bed, then he got back down again. He moves so much like at the most inconvenient times. I see how you put WHEN you see me. Lol how are you so sure?

Jerriena: lol see animals are annoying. He better not bite me either. And I told you I was going to come there, I'm not playing.

Tamia: He doesn't bite like at all lol he's really a wimp and he barely barks unless its storming, then he growls until he finds his toy to squeak so he doesn't have to hear the thunder. He's my big baby forreal. I think you're playing

Jerriena: I'm not playing. Once I sell this car hopefully today I'll buy the ticket.

Tamia: Lol ok I hear you. I'm bout to video chat you now.