CHAPTER 10 - READY TO RIDE

TAMIA'S POV

Tamia: Why aren't you coming now

Jerriena: My mom wants me to stay here

Tamia: But you already bought the ticket babe

Jerriena: Yeah I know baby, but you know what?

Tamia: Ugh what babe

Jerriena: APRIL FOOLS!!!! (laughing)

Tamia: (smiling) Lol that wasn't funny babe

Jerriena: I just thought it would make you laugh

Tamia: It did baby, but it made me sad at the same time

Jerriena: Lol I'm sorry baby

Tamia: Girlaa that ticket was non refundable anyways, lol you wasn't about to waste almost $400

Jerriena: Lol I know baby

Tamia: That's okay though, I'll get you back when you least expect it

Jerriena: Lol by time I get there tomorrow it won't be April fools day anymore so you can't

Tamia: Oh, but I can. Let the prank wars begin lol

Jerriena: Lol man baby stop

Tamia: Lol, no baby you started it... So Ima finish it

Jerriena: Lol okay baby. What have you been doing? You ready to see daddy?

Tamia: I've just been cleaning lol that's it! Hell yeah I'm ready to see you! Are you ready to see me babe?

Jerriena: Man hell yeah. I can't believe I'll be there tomorrow evening. I still have a few things to do before we go to the station in a couple hours.

Tamia: Yeah I will just be cleaning lol. You need to make sure both your phones are charged up babe

Jerriena: I am babe, I'll call you when I get to the bus station... but I'll message you in between. Remember to see if you can find me a ride from Cleveland or Akron since I have layovers at both.

Tamia: Okay baby sounds good to me. I can't believe you will be here at like 7 tomorrow evening. Don't forget anything

Jerriena: I know I'm excited and I won't forget anything baby lol

Tamia: Okay baby call me if you need me

Jerriena: I will bae

*Ends Videochat*

NARRATIVE

Jerriena and Tamia only message each other a little bit within that couple hours. Jerriena is trying to save her battery plus Tamia hates when she's cleaning and gets interrupted. Tamia is still seeming more nervous than Jerriena at the moment, but maybe that will change and she will calm down lol.

Jerriena messages Tamia and lets her know that she made it to the bus station and only has about 30 minutes left until the bus gets there. Tamia tells her okay and said to call her when they are boarding. Its so early in the day, but with them getting on the bus...she knows that they will be taking a nap. She is hoping that there is chargers on the bus so that she can still sleep on the phone with Jerriena for one more night.

Jerriena finally calls Tamia to let her know that they are boarding the bus. She tells Tamia that there is a charging port on the bus and they don't have to transfer buses for a few hours so her and Jameson are going to take a nap. Tamia asked her about sleeping on the phone and she said as long as the bus has a plug they can.

When Tamia gets off the phone with Jerriena, she asks her dad if he could pick them up tomorrow but he said he would be at work. She just figures it will give her more time to be nervous lol but she doesn't make a big deal out of it. Tamia is frustrated though because it seems like nobody in her family ever wants to help her...yet she helps anyone and everyone. The rest of the day she just kind of just cleans and rest. Messaging Jerriena here and there. Tamia's nerves are so bad that the only thing that is helping her stay calm is cleaning and listening to Netflix.