CHAPTER 11 - FIRST NIGHT

TAMIA'S POV

Tamia: Omg I can't believe you're here

Jerriena: Well I am baby

Tamia: (smiles big) Let me help you get your stuff in the house

Jerriena: (staring at Tamia's boobs) Uh yeah baby I'm ready to take a shower

Tamia: Lol stop looking at my boobs and look at my face

Jerriena: (smiles) I can't help it baby

Tamia: Whatever lol, lets get everything inside and get settled.

NARRATIVE

Tamia, Jerriena and Jameson go inside. She puts their stuff in her bedroom. She gets Jerriena's shower ready and tells her she will keep an eye on Jameson while she showers. While Jerriena is in the shower Tamia and Jameson play with her dog. Jameson is loving having a small dog. They play in the living room and go back into Tamia's office. She asked him if he likes it here and he says yes. Tamia is wondering how this 6 year old child isn't sleepy after that bus ride. Lol what she would give to have that type of energy again.

Jerriena gets out the shower and tells Tamia she is going to get Jameson in the tub and wash him up, she's hoping that once he gets a bath he will calm down and be a little more relaxed. While she puts her son in the bath Tamia is blocking P's number so she knows there won't be anything extra. She said on twitter... "Omg my baby is finally here". She see's Jerriena's phone light up but she isn't the type to touch someone's phone. She ignores it but does tell Jerriena that her phone was ringing.

When Jerriena comes back into Tamia's office, she grabs her phone and looks at Tamia. She shows her the phone and it was her ex wife that texted her. She sent her a picture of her and her new girlfriend. Jerriena tells Tamia that she wishes her ex would stop hitting her up. She asked her to take a pic to send back to her ex wife, but Tamia tells her to just ignore her ex, block her and not feed into it. Jerriena smiles and tells her ok. She then starts going off about how she just wants her to leave her alone. She told Tamia that her ex wife cheated on her and she's happy being there with Tamia and kisses her on the cheek. Tamia just smiles and blushes a little bit.

While Jerriena was dealing with drama from her ex, her son was off the chain. Even after his bath her just kept chasing Tamia's dog around the house. Jerriena tells him to sit down and Tamia gives him a snack. They go into Tamia's room and let him stay in the office and play on the firestick. Tamia askes Jerriena if she's okay because she seemed kind of worked up over that text. She asked her is she sure that this is what she wants (meaning being with her) and is she sure she is over her ex. Jerriena smiles and says "Yes baby, I don't want that bitch... I only want you." She then kisses Tamia very passionately. Their kiss sparks something between the both of them. Jerriena grabs Tamia's thigh which only turned Tamia on more. She stops her and tells her that maybe they should go watch a movie with Jameson. She didn't want to do anything while he was still awake.

Jerriena goes to Tamia's neck and starts kissing it which causes Tamia to let out a soft moan. She try's to push Jerriena off but then Jerriena pulls her closer and sucks and bites on her neck a little harder. She whispers in her ear and says "I want you bad". That caused Tamia to get even more wet. She tells her "Later bae, he's still awake. Lets just watch a movie with him". Jerriena smiles and tells her okay. You can tell how bad she wants Tamia. They go back in her office and set up the futon mattress for Jameson to lay on while they lay on the bed in her office. They turn a movie on and cuddle as they wait for Jameson to fall asleep.

Jameson tells his mom that he wants to lay in the bed with them, and she tells him no. She clearly has on thing on her mind lol. As they're watching the movie and cuddling Jerriena starts kissing on Tamia. Tamia is steady checking making sure Jameson isn't watching. She doesn't like PDA in front of kids. Jerriena continues to turn Tamia on. She can tell because Tamia is closing her legs even tighter. Jerriena goes up to Tamia's ear and says "stop playing baby". Her voice is deep anyways so at night time when its relaxed it turns Tamia on anymore. Tamia moans softly and relaxes a little bit more. Jerriena sticks her hand down Tamia's shorts and feels her wetness. She says "Damn baby, you ready for daddy?" Tamia moans "mhmm".