CH 41//Therapy

Charlie lay beside Alex on his bed, just admiring how beautiful he was. The blone was too preoccupied tossing a baseball up into the air and catching it to notice at first. But after a few moments, a soft chuckle escaped Charlie, giving him away. Alex caught the ball a final time and looked over at him with a questioning smile.

"What?" He asked. Charlie only snickered in response. "Don't make me tickle you" Alex said setting the ball down on the night stand beside him.

He looked back over at Charlie who still refused to give him an answer. "Tell meeeee" The blonde said sitting up. His hands got ready to pounce.
Charlie squeeled and ducked under the covers. He began crawling away. "Oh no you don't!" Alex said going in after him. "Don't think you can get away from me that easily!" He caught up to Charlie and wrapped his arms around him. They both fell off the side of the bed, tangled in the blankets. Alex, now on top of Charlie, let out an "evil" laugh and started to tickle Charlie.

Charlie bursted out laughing and tried to squirm free. But it was no use. Within just a few seconds he surrendered.
"Okie okie!" He giggled. "I'll tell you!"

Alex ceased his ticlkled. "I'm listening" He said.

Charlie looked up at him and booped his nose. "You're cute".

Alex gasped. "Excuse me, but you're the cute one here!"

"Nuh-uh!" Charlie protested.

"Uh, Yah-huh!"

Charlie stuck out his tongue. Alex did the same.
A second after they were both laughing again.

After they had calmed down they untangled themselves and sat on the bed again.
They sat in a comfotable silence for a few moments. Then Alex spoke again.
"I'm going to Therapy tommorow" He said. Charlie looked over at him. He was? "She say's It could really help me. And, I said I'd give it a try". He looked over at Charlie. "What about you? You think you'd wanna go?"

Charlie went still. Even though he had promised Mia he would think about it, he couldn't help but avoid thinking about it all together. He dreaded the idea of having to bring his past up, and to a stranger none the less.

"Charlie?" Alex said bringing Charlie out of his thoughts. Charlie looked down at his lap. Why couldn't they be talking about something else? "Are you okay?"

"Mm-mm" Charlie replied shaking his head.

Alex wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "What's wrong?"

Charlie hesitated to get the words out. He started to bite his bottom lip again, so Alex reached over to the night stand and grabbed his paci. "Here" He said. Charlie took it and shyly popped it in his mouth. He let out a soft sigh and nuzzled into Alex. Alex smiled and hugged his cutie. "There you go" He spoke softly. "You feeling better?" Charlie gave him a nod. "Good" He said. "You wanna talk about what's bothering you now?"

"Mmm.." Charlie hummed. After a moment or two he took the paci out of his mouth just long enough to speak. "I don't wanna go to Therapy" He said.

"Why not love?" Alex asked.

"It's scawy" Charlie replied.

"Aww Charlie" Alex hugged him tighter. "There's nothing to be afraid of love. Thereapist's are their to help you".

Charlie sighed. "It's not that..." He admitted. "I guess...I'm scared of talking about my past".

"Oh.." Alex said.

"It's just...I've been trying so hard to forget about everything ya know?" He started to tear up but quickly wiped them away. "God I'm so emotional" He thought to himself. "I don't see a point in talking about it with a stranger".