6- summer.

5 years later.

As time passed the urge for revenge grew, yet faded at the same time. Life never really did continue, everyone else was happy while I couldn't breath. I was drowning in a puddle of my own sorrows and tears the only escape being my music, the guitar having the ability to release all of the pain I had built inside of me. When I returned to earth there was a platform known as YouTube, I started posting my songs on a run down camera and laptop I found, using the starbucks free wifi to upload, the only indicator of my identity was my hands, each finger strumming alone the strings. Soon after this I had a following, people soon started wondering who I was, if it was auto tune, if I was poor, rich, my race. It's funny people trying to guess who i am, nobody knows I'm alive.

Yes, I'm dead. Well no, Lance McClain is dead, he went missing about 9 years ago and never returned, or we'll that's what the news thinks. I remember watching Voltron return, my heart hurt, everything hurt. I didn't know how to breath the only thing that kept me going was here, earth, but there's nothing here for Lance, so I made a new identity. I'm blue. I sing in the blues and the ocean is my best friend, sad I know. Nobody cares about me anymore. Just my music.

I sighed and looked down at the mini studio I had in my two bedroom apartment, the lights were on and the camera was facing down so it'll record just my hands, I had another camera facing behind me so I can do a full body shot, it'll take around 3 takes to get it perfect with all the angles in place then I'll edit it later.

"I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care
But it's so cold and I don't know where
I brought you daffodils in a pretty string
But they won't flower like they did last spring
And I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright
I'm just so tired to share my nights
I wanna cry and I wanna love
But all my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
Oh oh
And if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight
But my hands been broken, one too many times
So I'll use my voice, I'll be so fucking rude
Words they always win, but I know I'll lose
And I'd sing a song, that'd be just ours
But I sang 'em all to another heart
And I wanna cry I wanna learn to love
But all my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
Oh oh
(Oh, need a love, now, my heart is thinking of)
I wanna sing a song, that'd be just ours
But I sang 'em all to another heart
And I wanna cry, I wanna fall in love
But all my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up oh oh"

As I finished the song, my hand ending the final cords, strumming across the strings like they did the first time I came across the song, my fingers tangled in tune with the pain and rhythm. My voice laced with pain and melodies, just like on the ship.

I stood up and finished the the video, my heart ached with exhaustion, the sun being blocked out by the sound proofing I had installed, so I was stood in complete darkness, the only light being the blue fairy lights adding to the aesthetic.

The day continued on, I continued with the usual days getting repetitive and lonely. I'm lonely mamma, I wanna go home. That's what I usually said when i felt like this, i don't know what to do anymore, I don't know how to feel anymore, I think it's because of the lack of friends and family I have left. In fact, I don't have friends, I have fans. Sighing I stood up from my desk, finally finishing the video for my channel. Life as I knew it had become dull.

A few years ago, there was a project where everyone would take 4 pills, each one changing the brightness of your world depending on your mood. Mines always been in black and white. Sometimes I miss color, sometimes I wish I could see the blue of the ocean again, blue. Blue. Blue. Blue. Am I blue?