Cassie POV

I awoke the next day to Dom still asleep, his arm draped around my middle. I couldn't stop thinking about Harry's text. I was so conflicted. I really, really liked Dom, but I also still cared about Harry. Yeah, he made a huge mistake, but he was a good guy. Did I want to throw away the years I had under my belt with Harry and start something new with Dom? I sighed, my thoughts heavy as I quietly peeled myself out of bed, careful not to wake the sleeping boy beside me.

I needed to go talk to Harry. I decided to leave a note for Dom. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from the drawer in the kitchen, writing

Dom,
I went to talk to Harry for some advice. I need to clear my mind. I'll be back in a bit.

Cassie xx

I snuck back into my room, throwing on some clothes before going to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. Once I was satisfied, I made my way through the house and out the front door, getting in my new car.

The drive to Harry's was a short one, and I was there in ten minutes. I sat in my car, staring at his house before hesitantly getting out, walking to the front door and knocking. I heard some shuffling before the door opened, showing me a disheveled but shocked Harry.

"Cassie? What're you doing here?"

"Harry. Hi. I just needed to talk to you. I need to clear my head."

He nodded, ushering for me to come inside. I walked in, him closing the door behind me before we walked to the couch, sitting down. I stared at my hands, feeling my eyes well with tears. "Cassie, love, what's wrong?" He whispered, hesitantly taking my hand in his. "I don't know what to do." I felt the tears begin to fall, sobs starting to rock my body. Harry began rubbing my back, waiting for me to continue. "I really, really like Dom. A lot. But I care about you so much." I continued to cry. Harry nodded in understanding, realizing where this was going. "Cassie, you know I still love you. I always will. And you also know you don't love me anymore. Does he make you happy?" I nodded. "Then you need to go back to him. Don't worry about my feelings. You've always been so worried about hurting other people. You never do what makes you happy. Choose yourself this time, Cass. I'll be okay." I nodded once more, the tears continuing to fall. Harry pulled me into a tight hug, gently stroking my hair. "Thank you Harry. You always know exactly what to say. I'm sorry for being so harsh with you," I murmured, pulling out of the hug to look at him. "No, don't be sorry. I deserved every bit of it. I'll always be here. We were best friends first, remember? Don't hesitate to come to me. Now, Dom is probably wondering where you're at. Go see him." I hugged Harry once more, placing a soft kiss on his cheek before leaving and heading back to my house.

I walked inside to see Dom sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal. "Hey love, how are you feeling? I saw your note." "Much better, actually. I just needed advice. Harry was always my best friend before our whole relationship." "So what did he tell you to do?" "He told me to do something for myself. I want to be with you, Dom." He smiled, standing from the table and walking to where I was standing. "Then be with me. Be my girl." "Okay," I smiled, pulling him to me and pressing my lips to his.