9

Cassie POV

It had been a week since the incident at the club. Dom was at the studio, as he had been almost every day this week. He would leave around 6am and not come back until midnight. I didn't mind, it was his job after all. I just got lonely without him.

I decided to call Harry. I picked up my phone, dialing his number. It rang twice before he picked up, his husky voice murmuring a, "Hello?"

"Hey Harry, what's up?"

"Just laying on the couch, mindlessly flipping through channels. What's up?"

"Just bored and sad because Dom has been at the studio all week."

"You know that's his job, Cass. Do you want me to come over?"

"Yes please. Bring some movies."

"Be there in ten."

He hung up, and I decided to send Dom a quick text.

Hey babe, Harry is coming over. See you when you get home. xx

Shortly after, there was a knock on the door. Assuming it was Harry, I shot up to answer it. There he stood, his curls falling in his face and a bright smile making his dimples pop. I stepped aside, allowing him into the house with a smile of my own.

It was well past midnight, and Dom hadn't come home yet. Harry was still here, and I was getting anxious. I decided to call him.

"Hello," he slurred, and I knew he was drunk.

"Dom, where are you?"

"At the bar."

"Dom baby who's that?" I heard a female voice in the background.

"No one, love," he responded to her.

"Who the fuck is that Dom?" I asked, becoming irritated.

"I have to go."

The line went dead and I was fuming. "Harry, I need you to take me to the bar. Dom is with some girl and if he's cheating on me I don't want to be alone." Harry looked angry, but nodded, and we headed to his car.

The bar was packed, but it was easy to spot Dom. I was about to walk over to him, Harry by my side, until I realized he was kissing another girl. Her arms were around his neck and his hands were on her waist. I was beyond pissed. I stormed over, Harry trailing behind me. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I yelled once I approached him. I saw him sober up as he realized what was happening. "Cassie, I-" "No, don't you dare say you're sorry. This is the last time Dom. We're over! I don't ever want to see you again!" I shouted at him. "Cassie, wait!" I ignored him, grabbing Harry's arm and storming off.

Harry drove me to his house, me sobbing the whole way. "I'm sorry, love," he whispered, now cradling me on the couch. "What did I do to deserve this?" I sniffled, burying my face into his chest. He pushed me back a bit to look in my eyes. "No, stop that right now. You didn't do anything. You're perfect. Men, including myself, are just idiots." "Harry..." I whispered. "Yeah?" "Can you kiss me?" "What?" "Can you kiss me?" I repeated myself. I wasn't sure what I was doing, I just knew I wanted to forget Dom. "Are you...are you sure, Cass?" I nodded.

He leaned in, stroking my cheek with his thumb before gently pressing his lips to mine. The kiss was slow and gentle, Harry's hand on my cheek and mine on the side of his neck. I deepened the kiss, moving so that I was on top of Harry. His hands rested just above my hips, mine on his chest as I nibbled his lip. I pulled away slightly, lifting my shirt over my head. "Are you sure?" Harry whispered, sliding his hands up and down my sides. I nodded before murmuring, "Make me forget."

Clothes were strewn throughout the living room, and Harry and I were cuddled up on the couch. "I missed that," he said, kissing my forehead. "Me too," I confessed. "I know you still love Dom, don't worry," Harry said, pressing his lips to my temple. "I never want to see Dom again."