Cassie POV

Our lips moved in sync, Harry gently pushing me back on the couch and climbing on top of me. I moved my hands to his mess of curls, tangling my fingers in them. He pressed his body to mine, his knees on either side of my hips. "Let me help you forget about him," he whispered, trailing kisses down my neck. "Harry," I sighed, sitting up slightly, "I can't. I know I broke up with him, but I love him..It just feels wrong." He nodded, getting off of me and helping me sit up fully. "I'm sorry," I said, a few tears trickling down my cheek. "Don't be sorry, love. I understand. You're not in a good place right now." I smiled sadly at him, giving him one last kiss before leaving his house and going back to mine.

Today was the day Dom was coming back, but I tried not to care. He cheated on me, after he knew what I went through with Harry. I pulled out my sketchbook, deciding to draw some flowers. I continued to draw for a bit before getting frustrated and putting my sketchbook away. Dom had never texted me back, or even called me. I figured he didn't care that I was done with him. I pulled out my phone, noticing I had a text from Harry.

Hey love, how you holding up?

Not great. Dom is coming home today. If he's not already back. He hasn't tried to contact me.

What an ass. He could've at least tried to get you back.

I didn't respond. I didn't really know what to say. I was startled by a knock on the front door. I got off the bed, dragging myself to the door and slowly opening it. It was Dom. He just stared at me, not saying anything. I was about to slam the door in his face when he stopped me. "Wait! I wanted to come apologize. Can I come in?" I rolled my eyes, moving out of the way. He walked in and I slammed the door behind him. "I don't want your fucking apologies," I muttered, glaring at him. "I was lonely and I just..I just missed you," he murmured, barely looking at me. "And you think I wasn't lonely, Dominic? You think I spent all this time cheerful you were gone? No! I missed you so fucking much, but did I go and fuck Harry?" He flinched at the last bit. "I didn't fuck anyone! It was just a kiss!" He started raising his voice. "And? I didn't cheat on you no matter how many opportunities I had! I was faithful to you Dom. I was here taking care of the house, trying my best to be a good girlfriend! You want to know why?" He stayed silent this time. "Because I love you, Dominic! I'm so in love with you it hurts and yet you clearly don't give a fuck about me!" He was frozen, no words coming out of his mouth. I swung the front door open, gesturing for him to leave. "Cassie, please. I...I love you too!" "Well you sure as hell have a funny way of showing it. Now get out of my house. I don't want to see you again," I growled, continuing to gesture to the open door. He sighed, his eyes filling with tears as he gave me one last glance before leaving.

It had been two weeks since my fight with Dom. To say I missed him was an understatement. I needed him here with me. I made up my mind. I walked out to my car, driving to Dom's. I saw in his driveway for what felt like ages before finally making my way to his front door. I hesitantly knocked, unsure of what his reaction would be. When the door opened, a broken Dom was revealed. His hair was a mess. His eyes were swollen and red and he had dried tears on his cheeks. He looked thinner, like he hadn't been eating the past few weeks. "Cassie?" He questioned, "What're you doing here?" "When I said 'I love you', I meant it. I love you Dom. I miss you. Please come back to me." I felt tears stinging my eyes. "Only if that's what you want. I love you. I'm sorry I hurt you," he whispered, almost inaudibly. He let me into his house and I pulled him into a tight hug. He hugged me back just as tight, his hand running through my hair. I pulled away slightly to place a warm kiss on his lips. He kissed me back passionately, pulling me even closer. We stumbled into his bedroom, clumsily undressing each other on the way.

"I needed that," I breathed, resting my head on Dom's chest. "Oh believe me, I definitely needed it more," he smiled, pinching my cheek. "I love you, Cassie Elwood." "I love you too, Dominic Harrison."