TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ SUICIDE ATTEMPT ⚠️

Cassie POV

It was around 9am the next day when I got the phone call.

"Ma'm, do you know Dominic Harrison?"

"Yes, is something wrong?"

"He attempted suicide. He's in the hospital."

"Harry!" I shouted, waking him up abruptly, "Dom is in the hospital! He tried... He tried to kill himself." I broke down. I cried harder than I ever had.

"Go to him Cassie. It's okay, he needs you."

I sped to the hospital, tears blurring my vision. Once I arrived, the front desk directed me to his room and I ran as fast as I could.

He was unconscious, and all I could hear was his heart beating faintly on the monitor. His wrists were bandaged and my heart dropped at the sight of him. This was all my fault.

I pulled up a chair beside him, brushing his hair from his forehead. "Dom...I don't know if you can hear me, but I'm so sorry. This is my fault. I broke up with you and ruined everything. Please wake up."

A few hours passed with no activity. I was dozing off in the chair when I heard Dom whisper, "Cassie?"

"Dom, thank god you're awake. I was so worried," I murmured, gently grabbing his hand.

"I fucked up again, Cassie. I'm so sorry. I cheated on you again. I never deserved you."

"Don't say that, Dom." I felt warm tears streaming down my cheeks.

"It's not your fault, i'm just an idiot."

The next day, they released Dom to go back home. I went with him, and debated whether or not I should tell him about Harry.

"I'm so sorry, Cassie," Dom whispered. I nodded.

"I can't be with you, Dom. You know that, right?" It was his turn to nod. "I still love you, but I can't trust you anymore."

He sighed, nodding once more.

"There's something I need to tell you.." I started. He raised his eyebrows, waiting for me to continue. "I slept with Harry last night. After the bar. I just wanted to forget you."

"Oh... I... I'm not mad. How can I be when we weren't even together? I did much worse."

"I'll stay here with you tonight, but I'm going back to Harry's tomorrow. I need space for awhile."

"Okay, Cassie. Whatever you need, I'll let you have it."