Cassie POV

We were getting ready to go to the club, per Dom's request. I agreed, only because I really wanted to dance. I was digging through my closet, trying to find something to wear. Dom was in the living room, patiently waiting for me while watching TV. I continued throwing clothes to the side until I came across this (without the purse),

 I continued throwing clothes to the side until I came across this (without the purse),

putting it on and leaving the jacket open. I then went to the bathroom, doing my hair and makeup. Once I was satisfied, I walked out and headed towards the living room. When Dom saw what I was wearing, his jaw dropped. "Oh my, love. I hope you know I won't be able to keep my hands off of you in that," he growled lowly, walking over to me and gripping my hips. "Come on, Dom," I giggled, "You can have me later." He sighed, giving me a playful wink before walking with me out the door and to his car.

We arrived at the club, Dom jogging around to open my door and take my hand as I got out. We walked to the entrance, giving the bouncer our IDs and going inside. The club was packed with people dancing and drinking, having a good time. I pulled Dom over to the bar, ordering a rum and coke. Dom ordered a shot of vodka. He took his shot and I finished my drink before dragging him to the dance floor.

I swayed my hips to the music, grabbing Dom's hands and running them along my body. I felt his breath on my neck as he whispered, "I'm going to have to drag you to the bathroom if you keep being naughty." I smirked, pressing my ass to his groin before turning to face him. "I'm going to go get another drink!" I shouted over the music. He nodded as I headed to the bar. I ordered three shots of tequila, downing them quickly. I then headed back to the dance floor, but I didn't see Dom anywhere, so I started dancing by myself. I felt someone grab my ass, and, assuming it was Dom, turned around. I saw a stranger instead. He was tall and lanky, his chin decorated with scruff. "Hey! Don't fucking touch me!" I shouted at him. He aggressively grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards him. "Then maybe you shouldn't dress like that," he growled, gripping my hip with his free hand. I spat at him, becoming filled with rage. "Hey! Let go of her!" I heard Dom, him appearing beside me. "Or what?" The man replied, glaring at him. "I'm going to beat the shit out of you!" Dom growled angrily. Fuck he was hot. The guy let go of me to shove Dom. Dom then punched him in the face, causing blood to rush from the man's nose. "You broke my fucking nose!" He yelled, backing away slowly before running off. "Come on, let's go home," Dom said, gently grabbing my hand and guiding me out of the club.

Dom sat on the toilet lid, me bandaging his bloody knuckles with the first aid kit. "I liked when you punched him in the face," I laughed, "it was hot." "Oh yeah?" He smirked, "You look incredibly hot in that outfit. I want to rip it off of you." "Then do it, daddy." That word set him off. He grabbed me, standing up and forcibly placing a rough kiss to my lips. He dragged me to the bedroom, ripping layers of my clothes off as he did so. "I'm going to make my naughty princess feel so good," he mumbled seductively, before shoving me on the bed.

"I need a cigarette now," I joked, rolling over and kissing Dom. He laughed, snuggling into me. I loved his cuddles. "I love you," he whispered, kissing my cheek softly. "I love you too, Dom."