Meeting You?

[this isn't my first time writing a fanfic, but the will be the one where they don't rush the relationship. so here we go] 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Angel's POV} 

I was sitting down sucking on a popsicle, when there was a knock on the door.  Charlie went to open them quickly shut it. then she calls to Vaggie 

 "Uhh- Vaggie!" 

 " Ugh! WHAT?! " Vaggie said in frustration. 

 "The, uhhh... radio demon is at the door..." 

 "WELL!! DON'T LET HIM IN!!" 

 and then she let him in. 

Vaggie starts explaining to me about the radio demon. but I could barely pay attention, all I could notice was he was acting like he has never seen a room before. He talked really weird too. Using all these weird terms, Damn guy. 

{then every thing that happens after his introduction, and shit. cuz I'm too lazy to go from there and continue so we gonna pull half the kids at my school and Skip} 

I always made random sex jokes, just to get a good reaction from boys. but Alastor was the one who didn't really react. He would just turn me down (Husk did too, but it's not about Husk and Angel.) Nifty told me he was Ace (asexual), but  something told me that I just had to have him. (weird ik, I just was running out of ideas that's quick. if you've read some of my other ffs don't worry I've planned this out, I just didn't plan the first chapter) 

Something told me, he had to be mine. and I had to be his. I noticed Charlie and Vaggie had a great and healthy relationship, so I went to ask how they got to that. I walked up to Vaggie, and surprisingly she didn't yell at me it might have been because she was just with Charlie,  I decided I was going to ask her about their relationship. Ya know, get advice. 

 "Yo, Vaggie. I gotta a random question about, er, something" I said not really knowing how to say this without it being awkward. 

 "Ugh! Angel this better not be about that I think it's about" she sighed, while blushing.

 "Oh, er Uh.. No!! it's not about that." I said. " I learned my lesson after asking about what lesbian sex is like" I said leaning my head down and putting my top right hand behind my neck. 

then she threw one of Husks bottle of alcohol at me "I TOLD YOU WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT!!!" her face brighted a shade if red. 

 "Could you fucking not!!! this is important, and until it gets answered im not trying to die... AGAIN!!!" 

she laughed, "yea, again." 

 " Must I mind you, your long gone too! " I say pointing at her. 

 "yea, yea. how what's your question?" 

 " well, er. it's about your and Charlie's relationship.. " I say avoiding eye contact. "and no it's not about what you think it's gonna be" 

 "OH HOLY HELL!!!" she said slamming her hands on the table. she came close to me and whispered "is this about Alastor?" 

"er.......yea kinda." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea so, this isn't my best work. personally I work better when the characters belong to me. and when I don't plan. but don't worry it will get better!! I promise it does! it gets more detailed (this is me after writing the 3rd chap.) and is more planned out!