the calls hurricane

(this will be the samething written twice but in a different persons POV so at the beginning it's going to be Charlie's, then it will go to Angel's)

{Charlies POV}

I followed Angel away from the table. All the way to another room, but I didn't go in. I just pressed my ear up to the door. 

 "Hey Cherri, I said I was gonna call you back!!" he sounded happy. 

 "oh well something happened so I had to hang up." 

 " no no no no no no!! that's not why!! " 

I heard him walk a little bit. 

 "Oh basically two people were staring at me and it was weirding me out. so I hung up, sorry"  

I shifted to a more comfortable standing position.

"Cherri, do you think........" I couldn't hear the rest of what he was saying he started whispering. I tried to listen harder. 

I hear him walk, then a loud thud.

 "OH LORD-" he yelled out of no where. then he started laughing. 

it scared me I jumped back, then I walked back closer. 

"well, anyways bye. ya know cuz you have to go" 

I hear him out the phone down. and then he starts walking toward the door. I quickly run towards everyone. " Guys I just heard Angel on the phone, and he can't know I heard him!! pretend to be in a good deep conversation." 

"uhhh... okay " they all said. I sat down and started the conversation. 

 "You're right Al!" I widen my eyes like a message for him to play along. 

 "Right about what?" he says, I kick him from under the table. "Oh!" 

 " I guess, though it was still pretty dumb answer" Husk says rolling his eyes. 

 "he's sorta right" Vaggie says. 

 "I agree with Charlie, Alastor was right" niffty says not really paying attention. she was looking to the side of her, I looked at what she was looking at and it was Angel walking across the room. 

he sat down and said "so.. what are we talking about?" then he smiled like nothing happened just a few minutes ago. 

"Oh,.." 

" Er... " 

"Well, we...uhhh" 

"We were.. talking about, um..." 

"well? don't be so secretive." Angel says looking confused. "I just asked what you guys where talking about" 

 " Oh, well... " 

 "Errr..." 

 then a very awkward silence, while Angel looked a mixture of hurt and confused. 

 "CHARLIE'S HEIGHT!!" 

"Qué?" 

"we were talking about, Charlie's height." Vaggie said sort of panicking. 

"That's a weird topic," 

 " yea, but we got bored. and that's the first thing Alastor came up with" 

 Angel looked away annoyed. "of course he did" 

 "Wait a goddamn minute! did you say 'what' in Spanish at me asshole?" 

 Angel's eyes widened. "errrrr-..."