Too drunk to remember

{Niffty's POV} 

Alastor bursted through the front doors and grabbed Angel's arm, He dragged him into the hotel with me trailing behind. I was panicking the whole time. 

 "Uhh- A-Alastor sir!?" I started to try and tell him

 "Not now Niffty dear," he said dismissing me but still dragging him.

 "But Alastor sir, it's about Ang-"  

 " I said not right now" He says pissed. This going to be one hell of a night, if he finds out about Angel being drunk the hard way. 

We walk in and everyone is there, I trail behind like nothing is wrong. Angel is bobbing his head around and laughing at nothing, Vaggie and Charlie ask what's wrong. Husk can clearly see he's drunk, He's holding back laughs as I walk up and hop up on the counter. 

"He doesn't know?" 

I put my head on the table "Right. He won't listen to me..." I say into the table. 

"I can see that. How'd you drag him out? " 

"I don't know he's pretty violent when he's drunk though" I say noticing something on the counter, I pull out a rag and start trying to clean it off. 

I mention that Alastor is catching feelings for Angel and doesn't realize.

Eventually, We start talking about Angel, and how oblivious they are getting to each other's feelings. Like how Alastor is being a selfish ass and doing things he doesn't usually and now it's hurting Angel, and Angel used to be so in love with him but now he's losing feelings.

{Alastor's POV} 

I'm dragging Angel to say something to him, when I let go I didn't realize he actually started to fall asleep. I snap my fingers in front of his face and it wakes him up. He looks at me with hatred. 

 "The fuck do you want?" He says glaring at me. 

 "Trying to tell you something," I say. 

 He looks at me and leans his head down "Remind me your name ass-hat" He points his finger up in the air and makes circles. 

 "It's Alastor" I say sighing 

 "Y- You know whats....You know what's fu-funny?" He says laughing 

 " What? " I say irritated. 

 " Sounds like All-ass-turd." He says laughing really hard. "And you look like a fucking used tampon!!" 

I hear laughing from behind me, I turn around to see everyone laughing. I sigh really loud, and lean my head back. 

 "Okay, look. You're being an ass." 

"He's Drunk!" Niffty screams "I tried to tell you!" 

 "he's intoxicated?!" 

 " Yes! He's also very violent, and bigger then you! " Niffty screams back at me. I look at him 

"Okay listen here All-ass-turd!" he looks dead at me, sounding pissed. "I'm gonna s- say...y some weird ass....shit-t th..that I...I'm going to forget in the morning!" 

 "Oh dear Satan" Vaggie says turning around after slapping her hand against her face. 

"I....Have li-Liked yooouuu foorr a lOoOOoooOoOnnggg time!!! But you phhhuuqqing used tampon, are an assssss!!! Yyyoouu iggnoorrwd and haated me!! So I drank! That's right BITCHES I got sooooooooooooooo drunk I bearly remember yessstterdaaaayy!!!! Wee Played that PHYUckQING game and you phuqing kissed me!!! Liiiikkee the USED TAMPON you are!!!! Noott only thaaatt!! You FUCKING kissed me LAST time YOU THOUGHT I was DRUNK!!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! Anyways, I'm done with fuckin lovin you" He says pissed then he clumsy walks off. As he walks off he says "You're such a fucking prick." He stumbles along places like stairs but other then that he makes it to his room. 

They all look at me in shock. I look back and smile like nothing happened.

 "What the fuck Alastor?!" Vaggie screams

I ignore her, I start walking.I just walk outside, I walk around until there's no where else to go.

In the morning everything is fine I guess, not much going on. Angel walks down at 1 in the afternoon with the biggest headache. He has his hand on his head and he asks what happened last night. Before anyone can answer, He throws up on the floor as soon as he sits near Husk. "Sorry" 

"No no it's fine. I understand" Husk says smiling. 

He lays his head down on the table, "I'm such an asshole. I came here to get rehabilitated, not get so drunk I can't remember last week" 

"Shit-" Husk says drinking a bit. Angel puts props his arm up and rests him chin on his hand. Making a triangle between the gaps. He smiles at Husk.

Husk looks at him smiles back and says "What?"

He laughs a little, "Nothing~" He blushes a bit. Husk does a small laugh. 

 "Okay" He says, he stands in from on Angel and They start talking. If you didn't know them, they could be mistaken for a couple. For some reason it pissed me off. 

I got up and started walking away. 'Do i actually like him now? Of all times!'

I can hear them laughing, they're having fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm fucking hyped, currently as of this chapter this is #1!! (in radiodust)

It's crazy!! 

also sorry about not posting for a little over a month then posting a stupidly short chapter.

I'm sorry for not updating this as regularly as I used to. stupid shit has been going on. I've started on Creek (South park) Fanfic (If you like the ship and you like to read shit like this...) That one is so much easier to update because there's a whole team working on it with me. 

Besides some of what is going on is relating to the two main writers it's more of a vent fanfic with a splash of fiction. Like the characters or the drug abuse. 

Anyways that's all, Follow my Insta: 

@that._.idixt