Unforgivable

{Charlie's POV} 

I woke up to hear Husk and Alastor yelling at each other. I looked over and woke up Vaggie, she could probably help me out.  

 "What the hell is all that noise?!" she said 

 "Husk and Al, their fighting i think..."  

 "Oh, well isn't that fuckin great." she sighed and then tried to go back to sleep.

 I got up and got dressed, then I dragged Vaggie out of bed. 

 "Noooo, stop!!" she said 

" Com'on Vags, we have to help them out" 

she finally got up after 30 minutes of persuasion, That's when we walked past Angel's room to hear him softly crying to himself. 

I told Vaggie to go and yell at them to shut up, then I opened the door to Angel's room. I couldn't see him but I heard him crying. 

That's when I heard him whispering to himself. 

"It- it's- it- Its... a- a- all okay, n- nothing happened -d" that's when I realized he was under the bed. I walked over and called his name 

"Angel?" I pulled the blanket away so he wasn't in hiding anymore "What's wrong?" 

"Oh Charlie" he said startled trying to hide the fact he was just crying his eyes out. "Nothing's wrong, it's all good" 

 I knew he was lying but I said "Alright, then let's just go a rejoin the others." 

 he started to leave from under his bed when I noticed a puddle of pink liquid. "Ummm, Angel what's this?" 

" Oh, that's.... that's.. the color of my tears.... and I slightly cry when I sleep." he said whispering. 

"Oh.."

we walked to the others and Husk and Alastor were being held by their ears by Vaggie, she was pinching the skin with her nails i bet seeing how in pain they were. 

Husk looked at Angel and whispered something i couldn't understand, but Angel just nodded. then Husk glared at Al. 

Now I think I know what this is about. I asked Vaggie to let go of Husk so I could talk to him. 

I pulled him aside and asked him and he stayed silent for a while before he said Angel didn't feel well last night and Alastor was making fun of him. Which is why Angel is upset right now. 

But then when I walked over there again I saw Alastor giving Angel a weird look, the kind of look you give someone when you like them but you're trying to hide it...but Al was straight, He didn't like Angel did he??.. 

That's when Angel ran towards me and Husk, he whispered something to husk and Husk gave Alastor a weird look. 

After all this Angel wasn't energetic anymore he was moping around and only really talking to husk. 

Angel hid under the table when Al walked past. 

Then Al said he needed to talk to him, but Angel said he didn't want to talk to Al. Alastor crouched so he was under the table as well but then Angel crawled out from the table and stood next to me. 

 "Don't come near me unless you're sorry!!! but I know you're not because if you were..." he looked down " You'd admit your mistakes in front of all of them" 

Alastor gave Angel a look shrugged his shoulders then said "Alright if that's what you want, then I'll do that." 

 but then Angel said he didn't want to hear it, so he walked off. other then that time he was moping around all day. 

Then Al finally apologized, in front of all of us. Which what he was sorry for made Husk, Vaggie, and Angel pissed. Well Angel even more pissed hearing it again. 

 "Alastor, it's swell you apologized... but what you did was unforgivable. Even if I was drunk, you'd hate it if someone did that to you" then Angel walked away. 

Al looked mad. but he didnt say anything. 

Husk and Angel were talking about the Apology, and Angel was sighing at the fact he actually said that. 

Vaggie said she wanted to hurt Alastor for doing that. but she also wanted to hurt Angel for getting drunk. 

So that's how things were left for the day, Al was unforgivable.... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry these have been short, and not good. but I've been rushing because I only have a few days to do all this. 

Anyways please vote on these.