Taking Advantage.

{Husk's POV}

Angel was drunk but it's wasn't noticeable, that was until he found more alcohol and drank some. so I had to hide him, I hid him in a room that Alastor 'accidentally' found it

But by then Angel had crashed and Charlie and Vaggie had fallen asleep. Angel woke up when Al called my name. 

"Shhhhhhhh!!! Why is everyone yelling " Angel said 

"No one is yelling, Angel" I said reassuring him. 

 "Then why the FUCK is the red crayon so LOUD?!" he said scowling. 

 "I'm not loud" Alastor said. 

 "Yes you are!!!" Angel said waving his arms. 

 "Now you're getting loud" Al said with a smug look 

 "I'm not gonna argue with you, asshole!" 

 " Excuse me?! " 

 "Uhhhh, nothing he didn't say anything!!!" I say covering Angel's mouth. 

I spent the night with a drunk Angel, and asshole Alastor. 

I constantly had to fight a bottle of Booze or Vodka out of Angel's hands and Alastor was no help. 

Because he knew Angel was drunk at this point he decided to take advantage of Angel, He started to constantly flirt with him. Knowing Angel didn't know what was going on. it was like watching a Adult tease a baby, a helpless baby. 

Alastor would play with Angel's hair or hold Angel's hand, Alastor started handing Angel alcohol. 

Angel hid in the bathroom for a couple hours during the night. 

Angel started crying at one point, because Al had stroked Angel's face with his hands teasing him. He only started crying when Al said Angel had beautiful eyes. 

Angel said he didn't like that Al liked his eyes. 

Alastor asked him why, even though we both knew he didn't care. He just liked the power over drunk Angel

And Angel shoved Al and said "Because.... YOU'RE AN ASS!!!!" and then he got up and hid next to me. 

Al didn't except that cuz then he said "My love, I'm not gonna do anything to you" 

 That was until Al put his hand out and Angel grabbed it, and Al pulled him away from next me. Alastor pulled Angel into a hug. and Angel then pushed Al away and said "You said you weren't going to do anything to me, you fuckin' liar!"

 I was about to grab Angel away from Alastor, but then Al forced Angel into kissing him. 

Angel started crying. He tried to push Alastor away with 2 hands and with the other 2 he was trying to grab me to help him. but I couldn't, I didn't know how 

Alastor never did shit like that...

{Angel's POV}

I was crying really hard at this point, I wasn't drunk I was hung over though. I stopped being drunk when I hid in the bathroom for a while to stop Alastor from acting that way. I fell asleep and woke up hung over. 

I started pretending to be drunk to see what would happen. I wish I didn't, if only I knew he would do this. 

Why... why did he do this..  

I tried to grab Husk, I needed help but I couldn't reach him. my face was covered in tears now. 

I finally got Alastor away. My face was full of fear and tears and I could see he saw this. His eye's widened. then I backed up, 

 "I- I'm," I started to stutter "I- I- i.... I'm" I shoved him and walked passed him. "I'm done with all this bullshit!!" 

 I was crying again, I didn't ever want to look at him. not again, never again.. 

I walked to my room and hid under the bed. I wish I wasn't here, I wish I didn't pretend to be drunk.. 

I started crying even more, I liked him but I didn't want to be pushed onto him....