"Where were you?!"

{Angel's POV}

As soon as I walked through the door Charlie looked up and Vaggie stopped hugging her, Alastor stopped trying to comfort her, Husk stopped panicking silently, and Niffty stopped cleaning. (surprisingly)

 They all ran up to me and hugged me, all but Alastor, because they attacked me with hugs I couldn't shut the door. 

Vaggie started yelling things like where was I, and why didn't I tell them I'd spend the night with friends. Charlie started crying, and saying she was worried that I didn't like them anymore. 

Husk started drinking again then said we needed to talk after this, and Niffty kept saying Charlie was worried sick and was crying the whole night. 

Alastor just kind of smiled and started at me. He didn't care from the looks of it, he wanted me gone forever he liked being with Charlie. she was so innocent, my opposite no wonder he loved her so much..

They cared. they careful much, but if they knew the truth they would hate me. I could never tell them, this secret dies when I do. even though I'm dead. 

I didn't tell them anything, they kept asking through out the day. The only person I told was Husk. 

"You were out drinking?!" he said shocked "and you didn't invite me" 

" I didn't know that's how the night would go" I said "if I did I would have totally invited you" I laughed nervously

How come I could do easily tell Husk all this, but I couldn't even look Alastor in the eyes anymore...

Oh wait- 

I know why! 

he's a asshole, I just wanted to be with him!! and he hates me for no reason, I just wanted to be friends and he ignores me! I want to have a conversation and he acts like I'm not there. HE'S SUCH A DICK!!! 

he can go kiss Charlie's asshole for all I care, he cares for her more then my well being. 

"So where'd you spend the night?" 

" At the snakes place" I sighed

"Oh, the dumbass?" 

" Yea, but apparently i kept trying to fuck him" 

"Damn, wish I was there to see that" he laughs

 "I wish I wasn't there at all" 

 "Why not?" 

 " Because i would have been better off here, sober. " 

 "With Al being a shithole?" 

 " Yea, it's not any better but it would help Cherri win more fights. She had to agree with him on not bombing him" 

 "Oh, you really care about her" 

 "She's my best friend, why wouldn't I?" 

 " I dunno" 

 "Oof" 

 "Yea" 

{Husk's POV}

Alastor walked over near us, Angel rolled his eyes. I had to hold in a laugh, Angel walked slightly behind him and started making faces whenever he talked. 

 I bursted out laughing when Alastor asked about what we were talking and Angel crossed his eyes, put his tongue out. He put some of his hands up to be Al's ear and two fingers to be his deer horns and Angel started dancing around in a circle.

 "WHAT THE HELL IS SO FUNNY?!" Alastor fumed He turned around and Angel quickly put his arms down and looked normal 

 "I dunno Alastor," Angel started "biggest asshole in room" he whispered "what's funny?"

Alastor glared at Angel and Angel just shrugged his shoulders. 

I spreaded my fingers and put my thumbs on my cheeks and stuck my tongue out and crossed my eyes to make fun of Alastor. it wasn't as funny as Angel's but he started smiling and holding back a laugh

"Why are you smiling?" Alastor said sounding pissed. 

"Gee, Al. You of all people are asking why I'M smiling?!" Angel said smiling brighter.

Al's eyes widened.

Angel smiled and closed his eyes "Why do you think I'm smiling Deer lord?" 

 Alastor squinted at him 

 "What? you asked and I gave you an answer, but you didn't seem satisfied so I asked you a question that might help you find your answer" 

Alastor got so pissed at Angel that he walked off. 

I smiled. "that was fun!" 

" Yea!! " 

He was so happy, happiest I've seen him in weeks. I didn't want his smile to end, if he stopped smiling he'd stop being happy. 

He didn't stay happy for long. 

He disappeared into a room again. It was just a quick call he said, but it took him an hour before he came back. 

then he left, he just came back. we were hanging out, and now he's just going to leave!

he started crying as he left though, I only know because his tears were a bright pink. 

He came back, but he was a little drunk. it wasn't noticeable though.