A little Game of Truth-or-Dare

(WARNING!! 

there's going to be a lot of POV changing cuz it's fun for one and it'll make sense) 

{Angel's POV}

I woke up in the middle of the day, still in my boots and my shirt but my overall skirt dress was non existent. 

I panicked, what the hell happened?! 

then I saw it on the floor, I'm such a dumbass. 

I pulled it on, (they in hell, they wear the same thing everyday okay. Cartoon logic, it makes it easier to animate besides all my drawings and fanart I've received is him in the overall skirt dress and off the shoulder shirt) I then grabbed my blanket and wrapped my body in it. I walked out of my room, it was really hard to sleep last night. I spent most of it trying to decide. The other 8th of the night was spent trying/falling asleep. 

I walked out and I guess I looked really tired because Charlie kept saying I needed to go back to sleep. But then told her i was fine and didn't need sleep. So she let me be. 

Then I started moping around, and Charlie was just being so sweet and helpful she kept asking what was wrong, and if there was anything she could help me with. 

 "Look Charlie, there is nothing really wrong so therefore.. nothing to help me with!" I said, but I sounded short tempered. 

A few hours roll by of me moping around, Charlie trying to help, Vaggie telling Charlie it's alright that I don't need help, Husk drinking, Niffty cleaning, and Al just kinda being there. 

That's when Charlie thought of something, 

"Angel, want to play truth or dare with me and Vaggie?"

"Umm- sure.." I said then sat on the ground. Then somehow they got Husk to play as well, and Niffty. 

Things were going great they were stupid dares and lame truths but it was still funny. Charlie had to do her best flirting on Vaggie and it was pretty weak, Husk couldn't drink any alcohol for a day. Things were Amazing, we were all hanging out like best friends.

You could even say things were going swell. 

Well you could say thing were going great, that was until Niffty invited Alastor. 

Things weren't as fun anymore for me, I tried to make them fun. I tried to joke with them, I tried to laugh. I tried to speak...

But everything came out as just thoughts. I did dare someone, but it was weak. I moved the top of the blanket to hide my head. (So now he is caccooned in his blanket) I felt like hiding into a hole, maybe hidden forever..

That's when Charlie noticed me, and figured everything out. Well, most of it. 

{Charlie's POV} 

The minute Niffty invited Al to play with us, and then Angel started to get bummed out again that's when everything clicked. 

Angel likes Alastor.. Alastor is asexual, and Angel likes to get very sexual so he'd never return the feelings for him. That's why Angel was making all those phone calls he was calling his gal pal, probably asking for advice. 

I'm not so sure about all those times he'd leave though. 

Then it hit my turn, that's when I stopped thinking. I was still thinking about Angel and Alastor not ever going to be together I asked Al and he said Dare and This is all I said. 

I feel so bad. I wasn't thinking, I blanked out. 

 "Al, I dare you to kiss Angel." 

right as I said that I wanted to beat my head against a knife edge a few times. I fucked up