Ignore and hang out

{Angel's POV}

I couldn't forgive him, I wanted to. But I also wanted us to be in a relationship, but I knew that wasn't going to happen. Something was telling me if I forgave him it wasn't going to happen, but knowingknowing he liked  the power I just knew if I was here and drunk again he'd probably do worse. 

I decided to just completely ignore him. I walked back to my room and decided to change from this suit, I looked in the closet and grabbed a pink overall skirt dress, a black off the shoulders ruffled short sleeved crop top, my usual pair of black thigh-high boots, and a pair (well a "pair" for him so 4) of pink and black stripped fingerless gloves that went past my elbows, then I put on a black choker. (I'll have a picture at the bottom)

I got dressed, then brushed my hair a little neater and walked back with everyone else. 

"Woah Angel! cute outfit!!" Charlie said smiling 

"Thanks, I forgot I owned this.." I smiled back

I saw Alastor staring so I walked past him towards Husk and started up a conversation. If Alastor tried to talk to us I would ignore him or change the subject. 

I knew he wanted to apologize, and make it right but like I said I couldn't forgive him. Plus I'm ignoring him like he did to me. 

I know two wrongs don't make a right, but he's wronged everyone far too much. I told husk I had to go, and he said okay don't be gone for too long and he told me not to get drunk again. 

I left and hung out with Cherri like usual, but we also hung out with Sir.P 

 "Angel you look quite cute today" Cherri said laughing. "What's the reason?" 

 " Huh? Nothin' special, just kinda wanted to get my mind off of some thing that happened last night. Just decided if I felt cute then I wouldn't be so depresso" I said nervously. 

 "Isssss it working?" Sir. P said

 "Not really." I said laughing 

 "Oh, what happened?" Cherri said

"Remember how I got drunk last night, then we hung out a bit till we thought it was over?" I asked

" Yea.. " Cherri said 

"Well, I wasn't completely sober and I drank more when I went back... luckily Charlie and Vaggie were sleepin' and Husk hid me." I said 

 "Oh that's not that bad" Cherri said

"Yea until Alastor found me, and then got me more drunk..  but then I hid in the bathroom to get away from him because he was flirting with me" I sighed. 

"Isn't he asexual?" Sir. P said.

"Yea, but then I feel asleep in the bathroom and woke up hung over. and me being the dumbshit i am pretended to be drunk still" 

 "Oh?" they both said

" And then he took advantage of me being 'drunk' and he forced kissed me... " I looked down "I tried to push him away but it didn't work i was stuck and I tried to reach my friend but he was out of reach... then I started crying like a baby. After that he let go and I ran away. I couldn't face him" 

 "Oh God- Angie I'm so sorry that happened!!" Cherri said then hugged me 

 "Yea me too" Sir.P said then patted my head. 

We hung out for a while talking about nothing really important, then I started saying I wanted to give them different outfits. 

So that's what we did for a good while. 

In the end Cherri ended up wearing a red sleeveless crop top with straps crossed over the collar in the shape of an X, and a red skirt and black thigh highs. 

Sir.P ended up wearing a black shirt with a white collar, so he looked like a fuckin nerd but it was still cute. He kept his hat though. 

We hung out for a few more hours before I had to leave, they walked me back again and Charlie complemented their outfits, and I felt proud cause I picked them out. I

I said good bye and then walked in. I said Hi to everyone but then I walked into my room I took off my boots, and laid on my bed. 

I sighed, I wanted to be happy like that all the time. 

Then I heard a knock on the door, I didn't want to answer it. I put my arm over my eyes and another on my stomach. 

 "Can I come in?" A radio static filled voice asked. 

I sighed, "Why?" 

 " I want to talk, love" 

 "Don't call me love," 

 then there was a silence for a while, before he asked to come in again. I didn't know how to answer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry these are so bad, and rushed I'm just trying to get to a good part where they play truth or dare, 

Anyways I said I was gonna to put a picture of what Angel's outfit looked like so here: 

Anyways, I'm sorry it looks weird. I can't draw hair for shit. REMEMBER!!! if you liked this fan fiction, please vote for more chapters!!! 

also maybe follow me on Instagram, @that._.idixt ;-;