1

Chapter 1:

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 1:

It’s been raining for half a month, and today it’s finally a good weather. Shenxi looked up at the sky, the blue sky was washed, the sky was clear, the wind was beautiful, and it seems that all the words used to describe the good weather can be used today.

Advertisement

Ad

It’s a good weather, it’s totally different from when they got married. I still remember that when she married Suhang, there was a big thunderstorm that day. The lightning and thunder in the night seemed like the last day of the weather. It was her deepest memory of the day.

"Xunzi, this is still you to let it go." Li Qingyuan, Suhang's best friend handed the casket to Shenxi.

Shen Xi looked at the "urnbox" held by Li Qingyuan, which was his own ex-husband, the urn of Suhang. But Shenxi knows that the ashes are not the ashes of Suzhou and Hangzhou. Suhang died in a plane crash. The plane exploded in the Pacific Ocean. The entire plane crashed into the sea. Three months have passed, and there is still no salvage.

"What's inside..." Shen Xi heard his voice a little dumb.

"The most precious thing in Suzhou and Hangzhou before, do you want to open it?" Li Qingyuan smiled and placed the box in his hand in the hands of Shenxi. "Maybe you will feel familiar."

Advertisement

Some people in Shenxi didn't understand the meaning of Li Qingyuan's words. She looked at each other with a puzzled look, but Li Qingyuan had turned and left. Shenxi had to hold the box to the back of the tombstone, where the ashes were buried. It was a square cave that had been dug. The staff responsible for the burial were standing on both sides with a shovel in a cold face. It seemed that as soon as the action in their hands was put down, they would fill it there immediately.

Shen Xi is on the ground, and the palm of his hand touches the dark gray casket. The simple and simple design has no extra decoration. Just like Su Hang, it is more like our five-year marriage.

Before marrying Suzhou, Shenxi did not have much image of Suzhou and Hangzhou. She knows that Suhang is the child that Sujia received from the outside. Some people say that he is the illegitimate son of Su Bainian, because the Su family did not have a male, so they were taken back to inherit the family business. It is also said that Su Bainian once had a girl who loved him when he was in college. Suhang, which was married after the two married, was only dismantled by Su.

For these rumors, Shenxi has always been a gossip to listen to, in addition to occasionally attending several receptions, the two met a polite nod, and they did not have too much intersection with this man.

Advertisement

Shenxi is the only daughter of Shen Family. Because of her physical weakness, Mrs. Shen cannot regenerate after she has given birth to Shenxi. The Shen's husband and wife are very loving. Even if they don't have a boy afterwards, they don't have any feelings. They hurt Shenxi, and Shenxi doesn't like to do business. So all the celebrities in S City know that in the future. Whoever smashed Shenxi would have gotten the entire Shenshi Group.

The Shen family always joked that after Shenxi married, they must have thousands of choices, but never thought that one day they would have no choice but to marry Shenxi to Suzhou and Hangzhou.

That is almost six years ago. Shen’s father invested in a big project in the m country. Because the time of the m country changed, the new policy restricted foreign trade, which caused the investment of Shen’s father to lose its value. All are trapped. Shen's stock fell, the company's capital chain broke, and the bank continued to collect debts. When Shen's father couldn't help but declare bankruptcy, Su Hang suddenly appeared in Shen.