2

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 2:

S

uhang looked at Shenxi, whose expression was a little horrified, and his heart flashed a touch of loss.

Yes, we just got married, a man who is almost unfamiliar to her, and suddenly appeared in her room at night, it is normal to be afraid and horror.

Advertisement

Ad

"After a tired day, let's go to bed early, I... I am sleeping in the room today." After finishing this sentence, Su Hang nodded to Shenxi and turned away from the bedroom. It seems that he forgot that this bedroom is also his new house.

It was not long after Suhang left, Shenxi had not been able to wake up from the horror.

boom! !

There was another thunder outside the window, the light of the lightning passed through the thick curtains, and the light bulb inside the flashing house could not help but be blank.

Shenxi squatted back to the window, brushed the curtains and looked at the rainy night outside the window for a long time.

After a while, Shenxi’s eyes flashed a bit of firmness. She pulled the floor-to-ceiling windows and a cold wind caught the raindrops on Shenxi. Shenxi felt a little cold, but the first reaction in the heart was to think about it. Will it be cold, does it mean that this is not a dream?

Shenxi couldn't help but walked forward a little. She went to the balcony and carefully put her palm into the raindrops. The rain on this day was particularly large, as if the sky was leaking, and the wind and thunder were caught in the rain, and the face was poured into Shenxi.

Advertisement

"Wet, the clothes are wet, and the hair is wet." Such a real feeling confuses Shenxi. She doesn't know which funeral and wedding is a dream.

Suhang left the new house and turned to the room downstairs. He had considered this situation before he got married. Suhang had already moved most of his personal belongings into the guest room. In the master bedroom, he only left a small amount of personal items. He didn't want Shenxi to become uncomfortable because of his sudden intervention, but he also wanted to let Shenxi accept himself little by little, so he still left. Small part.

Suhang took a shower from the bathroom and found a pajamas from the closet. He was a little uncomfortable and pressed the aching temples. Although the wedding was in a hurry, but the marriage between Su and Shen, the guests came, and he was able to marry Shenxi. He himself was indeed very Happy, so drink a few more drinks at the wedding reception.

Su Hang endured a faint headache and went to the kitchen to find some water to drink.

Advertisement

The house, which is a two-person new house, was bought by Suhang a year ago. The house is not big, two-story building, one is not a big living room, and there are only six rooms. Four upstairs, two downstairs, there is a yard that is not too big. There is a dog in the yard. This dog was returned from the roadside by Suhang a long time ago. It has been raised for several years. Suhang likes it very much, but it will be sent away tomorrow. Because... Shenxi is afraid of dogs.

Suhang fell out of the kitchen and just came out and met Shenxi, who was coming downstairs. Shenxi changed into a beige casual wear with a long, wet hair.

Su Hang quietly swallowed a slobber and looked at Shenxi, which was gradually approaching. Finally, he asked with a blank expression: "Do you... drink water?"